Chapter 19

// I tried. \\

"(Y/N)"

A soft familiar voice echoed through your brain.

"(Y/N)"

You opened your eyes, and you were standing in a small room surrounded by mirrors. You had your black dress and converse on. You had a stitched scar on your throat and bandages wrapped around your arms.

"(Y/N)"

Before you, you saw someone familiar. She had thin brown hair like chocolate, blue eyes, and a thin face. She wore a green hoodie and shorts.

"(Y/N)" She cocked her head to the side and her light blue eyes widened.

"Go to sleep, (Y/N)"

Then slowly, she walked closer to you, and revealed a large kitchen knife from behind her.

Then, you realised.

It was you.

Your eyes became giant UFOs as she lifted up the knife and began to lower it down quickly.

The knife entered into your body.

You fell back.

"Goodbye"

"(Y/N)"

She said slowly. Then, you woke up.

You couldn't breathe. That was just.. A dream?

You noticed your surroundings. It was a rectangular room. Posters with different bands on then covered the blue walls. The wardrobes, desk, and bed were black. Some blood splats covered it.

You pulled the blankets up in your current cocoon of warmth. Next to you, you heard BEN singing. He held a guitar that seemed like the only thing not blue or black in the room. His shirt was tossed to the side, and for the first time, you saw two golden piercings on each of his ears.

You joined in to his singing, before he noticed after 30 seconds.

He stopped singing and kissed you on the forehead.

"So you woke up"

He looked at you, and blushed.

"What happened?"

"See for yourself"

Suddenly, you felt the bandages that tugged against your skin. Your arms ached.

You looked at your fragile arms, and sighed.

"Jeff.."

_____________________________
I literally spent days on this. Don't judge ;^; ~~ Panda <3