Chapter 8

You passed out.

You didn't remember what happened.

Then, you snapped awake.

"(Y/N)?"

You heard BEN's voice, and a rush of happiness ran through you.

"What happened?"

Then, he almost jumped at you and held you tight.

"Where am I?"

Observing the room, you saw pale white walls, a dresser, a mirror. You were lying in a white bed the same color as the walls.

"The slender mansion" he responded, finally letting you go.

Then you heard a knock at the door.

"BEN?"
"Yes?"
"Is she awake?"
"Yes"

The man that was behind the door came in. Well, he wasn't exactly a man.

He had a pale face, a tuxedo on, and he was really tall. But.. He had no face at all, and 8 long tentacles sticking out of his sides. You freaked out, and a scream escaped from your mouth.

BEN covered your mouth.

"Shh. It's fine."

The man walked closer to you.

"Shush child, you might pass out again."

"BEN WHAT WAS THAT"
Yet another unfamiliar voice called out from downstairs. He sounded like he was 15.

"NOTHING" he responded.

"Yeah right." He yelled back. You heard footsteps coming up, and yet another person walked in. He had a pale face, white as snow. No, his face was literally white. He wore a white hoodie covered in a red substance. Was it.. Blood?!? He also wore black dress pants, and black converse. He twirled his knife in his hand.

"Well who's this?" He asked, and smirked.

Shit.

They're gonna kill me.

____________________________
This was probably too long and it sucked like always. Sowwy I'm trying ;-; ~~ Panda