Chapter 13

After a long hour of playing with Sally, she eventually fell asleep. You left her room as quietly as possible.

~

When you went into your room, you saw a [kinda big] black bag with a note.

"Progress report: missing you to death. Meet me at the lake 9:00 PM. Take your pills. ~ BEN"

His straight, boxy handwriting made you smile. You looked in the bag, and saw a lacy black dress, and a chainsaw, that was so big, you probably had to drag it. Next to it, you saw a long pair of converse that snaked up half your leg. Strange.
// I thought about Gasai Yuno while I wrote that excerpt xD Yey anime at 1:30 in the morning c: \\
8:30.

You hurried into the shower, and quickly washed your hair. You stepped out of the shower and dried your hair.

8:45

You slipped on the black lacy dress and the black converse. The dress went a little lower than where your knees were. It had a bow tied around the waist. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked great, but you weren't happy with the outfit.

You went to the bathroom and applied some eyeliner, along with an open, black zip up hoodie.

9:00

Shit.

You hurried to your room and found the clear container. Putting a red pill into your mouth, you watched as your black hair turned thin, your eyes became blue, the scar disappeared from your throat, but your blue highlights remained.

9:20

You walked to the lake, and when you got there, you saw BEN standing there. When he saw you, he smiled. He had blue eyes, a dark green hoodie, and blue jeans on, along with black converse.

"You look beautiful"

Your cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he kissed you on the forehead.

"Where are we going?"
"You'll see"

~

He guided you to a diner that wasn't too full. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and grinned at you. Your heart kinda stopped. You put your face into his chest. He chuckled.

"C'mon (Y/N)"

You blushed in embarrassment.

"S-Sorry"

He brought you into the diner and got a table for you love birds. ;3 After ordering, you started to talk.

"Soo.."

You tried to start a conversation.

He stuck his tongue out at you. "Cut that shit, we need to talk"
He smiled at you as he winked.

Let's just say he looked like those cute anime guys, but his name wasn't Yukkii.

"W-why?"

He sighed.

"We don't talk anymore! What happened?"

The table next to you shot you a dirty look. He was too loud. You shushed him, trying to avoid embarrassment.

"Um, the burger for you?"
You heard a female voice as you looked up.

"Um yeah"

You took your food and started eating after the waiter left to get BEN's food.

"Fattie" He poked you on the nose and laughed softly.

You blushed, but you didn't take it as an insult, you knew he was joking anyway.

"And the triple burger for you?" The same waiter asked, and BEN's voice slightly changed into a more 'casual' voice.

"Yeah" He quickly coughed in his arm as the woman placed the plate on the table.

You smirked and mocked his actions, poking him on the nose.

"Who's the 'fattie' now?"
____________________________
This took so long to write because I kept on procrastinating xD ~~ Panda