Chapter 21

// I'm trying to make happy chapters, okay? -3- \\

A happy feeling that hurt your stomach passed over you as BEN walked up to you. You smiled awkwardly at him, because it was early in the morning, and you had no control over your actions.

You had just left your room after a needed long sleep, and you felt refreshed, but at the same time, you were still tired as hell.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna.. Go ou-.." He paused quickly

"WANNA GO TO THE PARK LATER???" He quickly screamed out, and acted shocked, like he didn't even know he could scream that loud in the tiny form he was in. You quickly snapped and realised that this was reality, and you pet his head to tease him.

"Sure.. Benny-Boo" you said with a giggle.

His face turned red with anger and embarrassment as he tried to change the topic, quick.

"So, I'll pick you up at 3?" He showed body language that basically said 'let me leave' so you said sure with a shrug and went back into your room. You checked the time.

10:23

About 5 hours until you go out.

You decided to rest for a half hour, and visit Blood-Taker. You heard she had a creative mind and could probably help you out.

You slipped under the warm covers and fell asleep.

-

BEEP.
BEEP.

The alarm you set earlier went off, and it went a screeching noise through your body. You unplugged the annoying device hated by humans and stretched. You dragged yourself to the red door and knocked. Almost immediately, the brown haired girl opened the door.

"Oh my"

You heard her voice near you.

You entered the large room that contained three beds, each with a different section, with different designs.

Panda's side, was almost completely black, with posters of numerous different things from different Fandoms.

Blood-Taker's had many clothing designs and drawings on the wall. She was very creative, as described.

Broken-Hearted's has a boy's face on it, along with what looked like a family photo. A knife slashed across them, cutting the people's bodies in half.

"What do you need?" The soft girl's voice appeared in your mind.

"I'm going out on a date with BEN. Can I have some help?"

She thought for a moment, and started to dig through her organised drawer, with what looked like many drawings. After a while, she came up to you with a few drawings in her hand. She handed them to you to look at them.

You saw a drawing of a white sundress, white pumps with a bow on both, and a sketch of an arm with bracelets dangling from them. As you flipped through more, you noticed an eye with some sort of smokey eye makeup and precious red lips.

A smile crept up on your face when you imagined how BEN would react.

"I like it" You said, still smiling.

Blood-Taker's eyes lit up by the statement and practically threw you into the bathroom. Pallets of makeup and different eyeliner and eyebrow pens covered the counter.

"Change!" You heard her voice on the other side as she threw in a bag with all the clothing.

You quickly changed into the clothing, and opened the door revealing yourself.

Her eyes filled with happiness as she held up a drawing of a braid. You had a feeling this would take a long time..

~

2:30.

You quickly checked the clock. Blood-Taker was overjoyed. She was applying black eyeliner to your eyes. A braid tugged against your hair and your arms hurt from when she tried to take your bandages off, only to realise that you needed them and attempted to put them back on.

"Open" You heard her say. You tried to open your eyes, but her hands covered them delicately.

You opened your mouth, and the strange taste of the transformation pill filled your mouth. As you swallowed, she made an excited noise.

"See yourself!" She said, excited, obviously.

You stood up, and she revealed the person on the other side, as you gasped. Next to you, a red faced Blood-Taker stood next to you.

"Thank you" Was all you could get out. You were just astonished.

~

2:50.

You sat on your bed, waiting for BEN to come and knock on your door four times like he normally did. Then, all of a sudden:

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

A pause.

Knock.

"Come in!" You said. As the door opened, you saw BEN. Instead of his normal Link outfit, he wore a green shirt, jeans, and converse. He had a beanie and fake hipster glasses as well.

As the two of you looked up, you both said the same thing, as BEN chuckled.

"Blood-Taker"

__________________________
Hooray I'm finally done. This took a long time to write, okay? xD ~~ Panda <3