10 - Power

Dream was guilty. Dream was so guilty he couldn't believe they ruled him as innocent.

Idiots, he thought, while smiling and walking down the Prime Path. He knew they would find Tommy as guilty, but he thought they would at least give him a few weeks in prison. Little did they know.

Little did they know little Tommy was right.

He was right about Dream.

He was right about everything.

And now,

he's

in

prison.

Dream couldn't help but admit that he was a bit sad about Tommy going to prison. He had been looking forward to breaking Tommy, the little devil. He had the whole thing planned out, during Tommy's exile, Dream would pretend to be Tommy's friend and try to convince him that all his other friends hated him. It was a simple plan that should've gone accordingly, but, of course, Tommy fucked it up.

Tommy had caused Dream a lot of problems in the past, for he had been the first real troublemaker that actually posed a threat. Sure, Ponk had caused a few problems now and then before Tommy showed up, but it was nothing compared to what Tommy would do on a daily basis. Grieving other's properties, stealing, starting conflict that didn't need to be started, and so, so much more. He was too much to deal with and needed to be stopped. So when Dream found out that he had become emotionally attached to two music discs, he knew exactly what he had to do. But the fact that Tommy had wings and could escape anything by simply flying into the sky made Dream's mission much harder.

But not impossible.

There would be times when Dream would be able to hit one of Tommy's wings with an arrow, but that wouldn't do much, Tommy never carried the discs on him, for he had hid them in a spot he deemed worthy of his discs.

Dream and Tommy spent months fighting over those damn discs. One day they'd be with Dream, the next back with Tommy and so on. Until finally, the war between them supposedly ended with Tommy still in possession of his discs.

It was all a part of Dream's plan.

He wanted his server back,

and he sure as hell was going to get it.