Episode 02

"Honey, I'm home!" i said out loud as i opened the door. "Phew, today was hecti- WOAH!" i almost collapsed on the floor seeing Tatsu standing right in front of the door. That scared me!

"W-What's wrong? Did someth- Tatty, what are you doing?! The door's still open!" i let out a squeal when i felt him dab my body with his hands.

"First with the hands and now this? What happened, babe? Also, where did you even get that?" i asked as he scanned me with a metal detector.

"All clear" he said before pecking my lips. "Um.. enlighten me, dear?" i asked but all he did was shove me inside the room, gently and also at the same time, firmly.

"Seriously, what's going on?" i said stepping inside the living room before my eyes fell on the decoration. "Tatty?! What the hell is this?! Why does it look like a funeral for someone?! Who's dying? Me? But it's too early!" i looked at the room with a horrified expression.

"Mm.." i turned around at Tatty's voice and saw him get inside the room with a cake in his hands. Wait.. today's my-

"Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday.. Happy birthday.. Happy birthday to.. you.. baby" His face! Talk about scary! i gulped down hard.

The fact that he remembers my birthday was more than enough but the decor.. it could do a little better. He placed the cake on the table and then helped me sit down. He poured alcohol on the traditional sake cups and then passed one to me. Without speaking a word, we both quietly drank it. Seriously, what the hell is this?

"T-Tatty, let me change into my nighties and then we can-"

"This is for you" he said sliding a box to me. His face showed the words 'proud', 'accomplished'. He looks cute, uwu.

"Baby, you didn't have to" i smiled at him before opening the package. My jaw dropped.

"OH MY GOD!!! Yuri!! On Ice volume 01!!!" i felt like a kid who just got their first gift. Yes, I'm a fujoushi and i love BL mangas.

"Yeah. You always had to look at your phone for the manga and sometimes they gave you a headache. It's nothing, really. Anything for my princess" he gave me his deadly yakuza smile.

"Hehe, I'm sooo happy!" i giggled but it wasn't long until- "Ahem.. you see.. this is uhm you're very kind and sweet for doing this and uhm i love you and all baby but.. the anime already came out. And it's almost at the end" i fiddled with my fingers nervously as i spoke the words.

Tatsu was silent. Dead silent. He just stared at me.

"FOR MY HONOUR!" i don't know how but he took out a knife and was about to cut off his pinky. WHAT THE FUCK?!

"TATSU CHILL OUT!" i shouted as i punched him on the face. Guess i did it too hard because he bursted out the window and fell off the balcony. "TATSU!"

A few minutes later~

"Honey, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen" i blowed at the cuts on his face as i dabbed it with antiseptic.

"I-It's alright baby. Just happy seeing my wife still got the power packed in her punches" he chuckled while wincing in between.

"Oh baby.." i held his face and kissed him. I was about to pull away since i had to clean up my mess but he grabbed my neck and back and pushed me closer to him.

"Tatsu.. later.. let me-" "Let me. In the meantime, you go and shower. Then we'll have your favourite food for dinner and later we'll have my favourite food for dessert" he grinned looking at me. Where does he learn these?!

My face flushed red at his comment causing me to rush to the bedroom. I heard him laughing out loud. Gosh.. my heart won't stop beating so fast.. and to calm my raging heart, i decided to take a nice, long bath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it!