Episode 05

Today was my day off and since I've been so much immersed in work these days, i decided to stay at home instead of going out. I've been excited, especially because i haven't read the new mangas of BNHA and JJK. Humming to the 2nd opening of JJK, i laid down on the tatami mat and turned on the air conditioner because it was quite hot. I opened the fresh crispy manga of JJK and took in the smell of the book. "Mmm, feels like home" smiling to myself, i started to read it.

I was very much into the reading that i didn't hear my husband coming into the room. It's getting too cold. Guess i have to- "AHH!" "WHAT?!" Tatsu and I almost shouted at each other. "S-Sorry, my bad. I didn't realize you were here. Also, what's with the hula-hooping?" i asked calming my racing heart. "Oh, this? It's nothing. I thought i should also be in shape and my hips feel a bit tight so" "Ohhh, i see" i hummed in response before going back to reading.

"Wanna try?" Tatsu said after a while. "Oh, ah" my eyes went towards the excited scene where Tojo and Megumi encountered each other causing me to gulp hard "Yeah, sure!" i smiled standing up. "It's easy. You just have to move the hoop with your waist. That's it" Tatsu guided me as i held the hoop around my waist. "It's my first time doing it so don't laugh at me if i do bad" i pouted. "I won't" he pecked my lips with a smile. "Alright, here i go" saying that, i spun the hoop around my waist with my hands before releasing it.

Within the third time, i got it done perfectly. "You're doing great babe! Very sexy!" Tatsu said while filming me from his phone. "Wha- Why are you recording it?! Geez, i won't do it anymore" although i said that, i couldn't stop. I'm the type of person to continue the work until I'm stopped by either an external force or if i get tired, like Newton's first law of motion. Also, the fact that I'm a fast learner has also helped me in many cases. "Stop me" i said to Tatsu. He was grinning as he took videos and pictures of me. "Baby, please!" finally he did. Sighing, i went back to reading.

After a while, i stood up to drink water. "Ow!" "Sorry, babe!" "It's alright, honey" smiling, i went to the kitchen. After finishing drinking water, i came back to the room. "Ow!" "Sorry, babe!" "It's fine, babe" smiling, i went back to reading. Then i wanted to go to the washroom to pee. "Ow!" "Sorry, babe" "It's alright" smiling i went to the bathroom. And when i came back, "Ow!" "Sorry, babe!" instead of replying to him, i went to the bedroom and took out the pamphlet i got on the streets from my bag.

"Enough!" i slapped down the hoop causing it to fall down. "Babe..?" he looked at me with puppy eyes. "Can't you do that outside?" i asked. "It's too hot" "Then how about this one?" i asked holding the pamphlet in front of his face. "This is.." "I got it on my way to the office yesterday. Took it caz i thought maybe i should go there. But now that i see it, you need it more than me" i smiled. "Babe.." "Yeah, it will be helpful for you. Yoga is best for any body shape to have a flexible core" "Thanks hun" he kissed me. "Mmm, no worries! Good luck!" and then, Tatsu went to the gym. Huh, finally. Now i can read the manga in peace.

After a few hours

"Mmm, i did send him there but there's women mostly. Never have i even seen any man doing yoga at a gym" i mumbled while taking hold of the BNHA manga. Books that excite me, doesn't take long for me to finish. "I'll ask him how it went so that next time, i can go too" i said before opening the cover. "Smells wonderful" i hummed and then started to read. In that moment, the door opened. "Tatty, how was it babe?" i asked not looking up from the book. No answer. "Tatty? Did something happen?" No answer. "Ta- TATTY?! WHY ARE YOU COVERED IN BLOOD?!"

I hurriedly brought out the first aid kit and treated him. "I'm not covered in blood, it's just the head" "But how? I thought you went to the gym!" i asked worriedly as i dabbed the ointment on his forehead. "I did. But i didn't know it was a battlefield.." he muttered. "Wha..?" i looked at him in confusion. "Tell me what happened. Who did this to you?" "Veins are gonna pop, baby. Calm down" he put his hands on my shoulders. "No one did this. It was my mistake. Just know that I'm never going back there" he said. "Tatsu, at least tell ne what happened?" "All i know is that i made a grave mistake" i looked at Tatsu in confusion as i saw him tremble. "Well, I'm not force you to tell me now but you will tell me by today"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it!