Episode 07

Today, me and Tatty, we FINALLY went to an automobile store to buy a car. I have been pleading Tatty to buy one since a year and today, the seeds that i have sown have given me the fruits of my hardwork.

"Oh! This one is soo cool! Isn't that right, babe?" i excitedly asked wrapping my hands around his arm.

"Hello ma'am, nice to meet you. Will you and your family be riding in it? Or-" a staff came towards us.

"Huh? Ah, it's just me and my husband" i said pointing towards Tatty who was standing beside me. The woman almost sweat-dropped seeing him.

".. Then, would you be interested in a black benz?" the woman asked with fear in her eyes. "Huh..?" Ah, i see. This is called the 'Tatty effect'. I shook my husband's arm who was staring down at the woman.

"I love the shape of this one! And there are so many various colours!" i pointed towards a nice modern car. "Looks kinda hard to get your stuffs in and out.." Tatty mumbled before moving onto the next one.

"I feel so freaking huge! I love it! This one's great, right? It has to be! It has soo many advantages!" i said getting inside the car with Tatty. "Mmm might not be too great for parking lots or tight turns, though" he said before getting out of the car to the next one. I groaned a bit.

"This one's slick! It's very much affordable and it's so comfy just for a small family!" i said sitting on the driver's seat. "But the fuel consumption.." he said not even getting inside the car. Then and then, i gave up suggesting for cars and made Tatsu choose one.

"Oh, yeah. This is good. Can take light corners, got a lotta space out back and it gets a good amounta km to the gallon-" "NO!" I stopped Tatty talking from any further. The car that he chose was a pick up, no design, nothing impressive. As if we were about to collect dead bodies. "Um.. i may have a suggestion for you both" the staff lady said causing me and Tatty to look at each other.

"This is a very popular model for driving everyday. And as you can see, it gives your more space" the kind lady explained showing us a comfortable family car. It wasn't bad, i liked it. Tatty checked the car very closely. "Big enough that you can get a whole body in there, eh.." he mumbled. "Y-Yeah" the lady was terrified. Don't say it like that darling. I know you are thinking of going out for a picnic in this. Don't mislead the poor lady, please.

"Would you like to take it for a test drive?" the lady asked. I didn't expect her to ask that. "Oh! Yeah, come on! Let's do it, Tatty!" i pulled onto his arm. "Okay okay" he gave up and then went around the car. He checked every nook and cranny. "Is this glass bulletproof?" he asked knocking on the car window. I facepalmed. "We.. do not offer that in this model" the lady trembled. He then went inside the car with the 2 of us. He was the one driving though.

"Alright, now let's see if this baby is fit for bargaining" Tatty said with a smirk. "Um.. going to other stores is a little bit.." the lady spoke from the back. "Yeah, Tatty. Come on. Drive carefully, now. You've got to always keep an eye out for danger" i smiled placing my hand on his. "Kana.." he stared at me for a while before looking back front.

"For danger, huh.. HUH?! Gah! Get down!" Tatty suddenly shouted. "Eh? Why?!" i looked at him in confusion. "You were talking about danger! And that guy might be a hitman!" he shouted. "What???" me and the lady said in shock. Tatty then looked back immediately. "Danger from the back too!" he shouted. "What the hell!" i said as he roughly moved the car and then looked up front. "TAKE COVER!" he instantly put my head down along with his. "Baby, what the fuck?!"

"Kana.. I'm sorry but this ain't a deal I'm good with. I'm gonna have to walk" he said getting out of the car, staggering. I looked around and saw a man in front looking us in confusion along with an old lady who had a wagon. And then when i turned around, i saw another staring at Tatty in shock. "Tatty.." i knew why he did what he did. His past life wasn't very easy and comfortable.

"I'm sorry but we won't be taking the car" i bowed to the lady slightly. "Oh, it's alright. I hope you guys come back if you have to buy a car" she smiled at me. "Yeah, we will. Thank you"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it!