Episode 04

Today's a happy day for me. Can you guess why? Leave it, I'll answer. Tatty and I are out for shopping. Lately, all my snacks have been finished because i had to stay awake at night for work. So i NEEDED to buy the snacks. When i asked Tatty for permission, he was happy..? I thought he'd be a bit strict on me but to my surprise he didn't say no and took me to the supermarket with him.

"Excuse me, you got any of the good white stuff here? Nice an' granulated?" Tatsu asked one of the staff members. Oh, look at her eyes. She stopped working. "We do not" the girl replied with an emotionless face. Yep, time for me to handle it. "Ah, sorry. I think he meant flour" i chuckled nervously. "Oh, yes. That we do" the girl also chuckled nervously before taking us towards the flour area. Tatty took his time to find 'organic' flour while i went towards the beverage section.

"This sure is a big supermarke- huh?" Tatsu stopped talking as soon as i placed the large bottle of Cola inside the basket. "We have got some Cola you haven't drunk yet at home" he said taking out the bottle from the basket. Ahh shit fuck, he doesn't know i finished it all during the night time does he? If he knows, he's gonna kill me! "Always good to have supplies!" I said in a cheerful voice taking the bottle from him, about to put it in the basket. "Nu-uh, you're gonna drink too much" he said stopping me before taking it away from me. "Boo! You suck!" i stuck out my tongue. "And you swallow" he whispered in my ear and gave a kiss on my cheek before going back to keep it. That dumbass! >.<

"What about this?" "Nah" "This?" "No way" "This should be it!" "Nope" "UGH! Why not?! We can afford! That's why i came here! To buy snacks!" i bursted out at him. "What happened to the ones at home?" he asked. "I finished that! I didn't sleep at night due to my presentation that must be submitted by the deadline. Hence i had to stay up on the snacks!" "But baby, you could have-" "I know i could have! But i didn't want to bother you because you do a lot when you're awake! The night time is the only time you get rest so i don't wanna take it from you! I need my snacks now! Thats. It." i breathed in and out deeply because all i said about, was said in one breathe. "No" he crossed his arms. Okay that's it. I'm tired of being the nice Kana you all know.

"You and your baby facial hair! And your sun glasses!" i gritted through my teeth. "If you're gonna be a baby about it then I'm not gonna buy you any figurine!" his voice came out a bit loud causing everyone to look at out direction. I didn't mind the loud voice, honestly i found it hot. It turned me on. But now wasn't the time for this. People began whispering. I knew what those shits were whispering about. "Alright, i won't ask anymore. Let's go to that store" i held Tatty by the wrist and took him somewhere safe. After we went inside a furniture store, Tatty and I sat on opposite sofas. I opened my mouth and told him something.

"I.. look scary? Guess that could be true" "No, it definitely is. Stop staring like that. Don't hold your neck so up. You're literally glaring at me right now. It makes me wanna kiss you" after i said that, he turned off his intimidation. "Everyone in our neighbourhood likes me. They think I'm real funny. I'm bein' false accused, here" the salesman who was about to come up to us with a smile turned around sweating profusely. "Yeah.. i can see" i shook my head with a strained smile. "Maybe it's you look that's the issue?" "My look?" "Yeah. You dress kinda scary. Since we're at a shopping mall, we might as well look for clothes" i said happily holding his arm with my hands. "Clothes huh.." he walked reluctantly as i took him to a clothing store.

After many many tries, "Ahhh, i give up! Everything you like looks like that! Are you listening to me?!" i held him by the collar. "Y-Yes" "A househusband is gotta be more like.. cute y'know?! You get me?!" i looked at him straight in the eyes. "Y-Yeah.. give me another chance" he smiled and kissed my forehead before walking towards the clothing area again. I plopped down on the couch in exhaustion. I shouldn't have said to much. He looks so hot in his usual attire that sometimes I find it hard in myself to resist. But when people look at him, they misunderstand. A fucking lot. I just don't want things to be any difficult for him than it already is. Then again.. compared to when we first met, he's waaay sweeter and less scary and daaaamn hot the thought of the past made me giggle a bit so i smiled to myself.

"What are you smiling about?" i looked up hearing Tatty's voice and my eyes immediately widened. "It's a BNHA apron! Oh my god!" i squealed touching his arms. "Do you like it?" he smiled. "Do i? Um, yes! It's soo cute with all the characters! Okay, try saying 'smash' the way how Deku and All Might says" i said taking out my phone. "Sma- w-what?" "Don't lie to me. I've seen you practice sometimes whenever you're watching the anime. Hehe, so do it babylove" i smiled and pressed on the record button. "B-Baby, there are people here.. I'll do it as much as you want at home" his face became flustered. "Nooo, i wanna savour the moment here alsooo. Please say that 'oi oi oi' line of Bakugo. Kyahh! I'm getting the shivers already" "B-Baby.. calm down"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it!