Hanging Out

In this chapter, I will be putting a TW, so mentions of child abuse, I'll try to keep it mainly verbal abuse but there is physical abuse. There will also be a flashback into Ranboo's childhood before he met and before Eric and Connor adopted him.

*************************************************************

Ranboo woke up in his bed, suffocating.

He grabbed the two cats sleeping on his face and put them on his so he can sit up without being smothered by balls of black fluff. The girls meowed at them, purring and pawing at his blanket, people would call it biscuit making.

Ranboo laughed and grabbed their phone, taking a picture of the cats and sending it to the group chat.

Bee: YOU HAVE CATS??

Bee: YOOO CNA I COME OV ER NOE?

Theseus: Ranboob

Boo: Tommy

Boo: sure, you guys can come over

Boo: my parents are going on a date today so it'll just be us.

Bee: POG

Theseus: Alright, we'll have Wil drive us there in a bit

Boo: Ok! I'll see you two then

Ranboo got up from under their blanket and went downstairs with the cats following them by their feet meowing loudly for attention. They maneuvered between their ankles as they walked, almost tripping them but soon stopped as they heard their food being poured into their food bowls. Ranboo laughed at Enderchest and Enderpearl. How loud and talkative they could be when hungry.

Ranboo went into the kitchen and made himself breakfast before going back upstairs PCs and changed. Right as he got down the stairs, the door knocked and he went and opened it to see Tubbo and Tommy. Tubbo jumped and hugged Ranboo's tall figure and slightly knocked down Ranboo before they could catch their balance. Wilbur waved goodbye before driving off to who knows where. Tommy walked in and closed the door as Tubbo ran off to find the cats who were on the couch. Tommy apologized for Tubbo while the brunette ran around and Ranboo laughed that it was ok.

Tubbo soon returned with a grumpy looking Enderchest being held by Tubbo. Tubbo never had a cat so he was excited when he saw the pictures of Ranboo's new cats. Tubbo went to the couch and sat down and out Enderchest in his lap. She stayed but only because of the attention.

"So," Tommy started. "What should we do?" He crossed his arms and sat next to Tubbo on the couch. Ranboo sat on a one-seater and crossed their legs before thinking. They glanced at the tv and turned to the brothers. "We could turn on the tv for a bit. I also have a computer upstairs in my own office, which I somewhat use for only schoolwork. I think I have Minecraft, that is if you guys even play that."

Tommy perked up at the sound of the block game he favored. He turned to Tubbo who was still petting the cat and turned back to Ranboo. "We can turn on the tv first. Tubbo seems occupied at the moment." Tommy said and shrugged his shoulders. It bothering about the tv and just wanting to play Minecraft. Ranboo nodded and got up to grab the remote and turning it on.

"What do you guys want to watch?" Ranboo asked. He got a 'YouTube' from Tubbo and Tommy shouted to watch DanTDM. Ranboo chuckled and turned on the channel before playing one of his videos. It was an old one. A modded video, testing out a new or old mod that came out during that time. Ranboo vaguely remembers watching the British man play games before being yelled at when he lived with his old, he refuses to call them his biological family, and before he was adopted by the two loving men he calls family.