Small visitors and Medication

Ranboo sat in their hospital bed reading a book that Techno had given them when they had visited with Tommy and Tubbo. It was titled 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu. It was....interesting.

With school back up from Christmas break, that means that the visits will be less often. They had time to themselves more often now that they were healing more, and the stitches were closing quicker as time passed by.

He currently had his laptop sitting on his lap playing music as background noise so it wasn't just silence. Silence was never a good thing for him. He had his glasses. It was a new prescription but it didn't bother him. He had his glasses and he could see clearly now and that's all that mattered to him.

He glanced over to the car keys on the nightstand, brief flashes of the crash played through his vision and he quickly closed his eyes. He didn't want to think of it. A gentle knock made him open his gray eyes. The soft knocking continued when he didn't respond at first.

"C-come in!" They called. The door slid open to the little boy and girl he met a while ago. He smiled as they walked in and saw Bad trailing behind them.

"Hi mister! Nurse Bad told us we could visit you!" The boy said. The girl nodded vigorously. Bad had his hands behind his back which was unusual. He always had his hands in vision of his patients to seem non-threatening.

"Is that so? Well, it's nice of you guys to visit me." They smiled and placed their book down, pausing the music and closing the laptop.

"Mister, we got Nurse Bad to make you a beanie like ours!" The girl said cheerfully. Bad brought the beanie from behind his back and gave it to Ranboo. It was half Black and half White. Ranboo smiled and looked up at bad.

"Thank you Bad." Bad smiled at them.

"No need! I like making beanies for my patients in my free time. I was planning on making you something anyways." He waved his hand.

"Do you like it?" Bad asked. Ranboo put the beanie on before he answered.

"Of course! I love it." He would cherish the beanie for a long time. Even after he gets emitted from the hospital. It was a gift.

"Hey, you two(2) should introduce yourselves to them, yeah?" Bad suggested to the children.

"I'm Edward!" The boy said.

"And I'm Kris!" The girl said after her brother.

"Well nice to meet you Edward and Kris. I'm Ranboo." They responded. The siblings smiled at the teen. Bad smiled as well. “Well, I have to run some errands and I’ll be back in a while. I can trust you can watch these two?” Bad asked the teen. Ranboo nodded. “We’ll be fine. Go do your things.” Ranboo said to Bad. The nurse nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him. Ranboo turned to the small kids and smiled. He may never have a childhood like them, but he could make it better.

“Here, you can come and sit on my bed with me. Just be careful of my leg.” He said as he patted down a spot on the hospital bed. The two(2) clambered up and sat on either side of him. Ranboo laughed as they struggled onto the tall bed. He opened his laptop and played music but made sure it was more family friendly and had fewer swears and inappropriate words that wouldn’t get him in trouble for playing around kids.

“How would you two(2) like to scare Nurse Bad?” Ranboo asked, leaning forward to speak at a softer tone so no one would hear from outside. Edward and Kris nodded vigorously. “Ok. So, here’s what we’re gonna do. The two(2) of you will hide when he enters the room and I’ll get under the sheets. We’ll make it look like we left a while ago. Probably sometime after he left. But we’ll have to hide my wheelchair in the bathroom. And when he’s here, we all jump out and yell!” Ranboo exclaimed while making hand gestures. The kids cheered but were shushed by Ranboo. They cheered softly and snickered.

“Alright, you can go ahead and hide my wheelchair somewhere in the bathroom where you think he won’t find it. And hurry!” He said as the twins took the moving chair and went into the bathroom. Once they got back after figuring out a spot in the small bathroom, Ranboo told them to hide behind the curtains and the door when Bad entered the room.

But Ranboo had to be careful not to pull on the cords when they went to hide. If they pull too hard, the I.V. tube can become undone, and it hurts a lot if it is taken out with too much force or if it was yanked out. So, they carefully maneuvered the blanket where it covered them completely and hid the tubes to where they connected to their arm. It was a tad bit challenging, but they did it. Edward grabbed his sister's arm and pulled her along to hide behind the curtains.