I Don't Know What To Put Here TBH

Tommy sat up with a startle in his bed. The sudden weight to his stomach woke him from his slumber. He opened his blue eyes and looked at Tubbo was laid across him with a sly smile. Tommy grumbled and pushed the brunette off of him and onto the floor. Tubbo stood up and mockingly brushed off the non-existent dust and dirt before straightening out. "Come on downstairs. Phil made breakfast. Told me to come get ya." Tubbo smiled, his greenish blueish eyes slightly disappearing behind his fringe.

Tommy stretched as Tubbo left their shared room. He got up from the warm cozy comfort of the bed and into the frigid cool air. He went to the bathroom to do his business, brush his untamable hair and brush his teeth. He took a shower last night so there was no need to take one in the morning. He walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs refreshed and ready for the day. At the table, Wilbur and Tubbo talked about music and guitar things while Techno sat reading an old book in Latin. English majors. Phil was in the kitchen getting everything prepared and done as he was finishing on the bacon. Tommy sat next to Tubbo and rested his chin in his palm and staring off. How was Ranboo? Since when we're they the sibling to three(3) famous youtubers? One of them being the infamous DreamWasTaken. Damn, Tommy wished he had brothers like that.

The clink of a ceramic plate being placed in front of him snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked down. Bacon, scrambled eggs, has browns and a side of fruit. A healthy and balanced breakfast for a growing teen. Perfect. Tommy grabbed his fork and began to eat, thanking his dad for the food. Techno looked up from their book, shifting their glasses while looking at the blonde. Tommy was uncharacteristically quiet today. Hm. They didn't think much of it before going back to reading their book and brushed their pink hair back behind their ear.

Soon, the entire family was eating and finished and hour later of chatting the in between bites of food. Tubbo pulled his phone out, looking at the message he received and smiled before turning to Tommy. "Hey, Ranboo invited us over to hang with them and their siblings. You up to it Toms." Tubbo said. Tommy jumped from his seat. "Hell yeah! Let's go!" He yelled as he ran upstairs and went to go change. Tubbo chased after him.

Tommy wore and red and white baseball tee with high waisted ripped black jeans and maroon coloured vans. The jeans had chains attached to them, giving his outfit a slight grunge/alt aesthetic.

Tubbo wore his forest green button up and had it tucked into his light grey jeans with white and black checkered vans. The previous day he had painted his finger nails black and offered to do Tommy's, but the latter said no and told him that he would do it himself later. The two rushed down and into the garage, grabbing their skateboards before kicking off down the street. It would only be a fifteen(15) minute ride to their friends house. Tommy had a speaker attached to jeans loop holes and connected his phone. Pulling up his Spotify playlist and putting it on shuffle. The first song being Yer' Killn Me by Remo Drive. The two swerved down the roads, dodging parked and incoming cars, kick flipping their boards and goofing off by trying to push each other off their boards.

Eventually, they made it to Ranboo's house and picked up their boards. They missed riding their skate boards everywhere. Tubbo knocked on the door and was greeted by the man with mutton chops. Schlatt was his name. He let the two(2) teens in the house. They placed their board next to the door and walked to the living room. There, Ranboo, Karl, and Dream? sat on the couch and were laughing about something. Another person was there that wore a blue jumpsuit and beanie. Quackity. That was Quackity. The two(2) brothers gaped. How many famous people did Ranboo know??

Ranboo looked over his shoulder and smiled before standing up and going over to his friends. "Guys! Glad you could make it! Oh! Yeah, I should introduce you to the others but I'm guessing you already somewhat know them judging by the looks on your guys faces." He laughed. They both had a look of bewilderment and shock. Tommy and Tubbo had watched Karl's stream last night and didn't realize that he was streaming from here. But, he did say it was a relatives setup so.. Tommy and Tubbo were then pushed into the room where their idols sat. How nerve racking is that? Dream waved at them, completely oblivious that his mask wasn't on. He didn't mind though now. They were friends of his younger brother.  He can trust the not to leak anything.

Tommy's eyes stopped at Dream. He stared at the man before shouting. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" The four(4) brothers looked at each other before laughing. Ranboo started coughing from laughing too hard and Karl patted his back and gave him some water. He wiped his eyes and looked at Tommy and Tubbo. They only sat confused looking at Dream. Tommy quickly tucked his face in his hands and flushed while Dream only laughed.

"Your friends are funny Boo." Dream said, turning to his sibling. Ranboo looked at him and smiled. "They sure are. Want to know how I met them for the first time?"

"Hell yeah!" Dream gaped. Tommy and Tubbo groaned at Ranboo to not who only waved them off.

"Well, it was the first day of school and I went early to get my schedule and meet up with the band teacher. When I was walking out of the offife, I wasn't paying attention so I ran into Tubbo. Tommy called me a..uh..What'd you call me Tommy?" "A massive dickhead." "Ah, yes. And then I saw Tubbo later in the band room and we were properly introduced to each other." Tommy didn't say that but could use it to his advantage simce Ranboo clearly didn't remember that part.

Quackity stood and stretched and walked over to Karl and proceeded to tackle the taller, startling the latter and making the two fall to the ground. As they were faux beating each other up, Tubbo looked at the blackett.

"You're actually Quackity!" Tubbo popped. "What?" Tommy said confused. "Doesn't that look like Quackity?" Tommy thought as he he looked at the short man in the blue jumper and beanie. "You look like fanart I've seen on twitter. And your minecraft skin." Tommy said with tone. Alex laughed. "Meh, didn't feel like wearing anything else today. Besides, I'm not just going to strip like I do in minecraft." He laughed.

Tommy laughed and patted the shorters shoulder jokingly. "Man, I love your videos and streams. Absolutely hilarious!" Quackirty flushed at the comment and rubbed his neck. "Thanks man! I bet you have better videos than me, though." He said. Tommy shook his head. "Nah,, I'm still somewhat new to this whole streaming and youtube business." Tommy folded his arms. He had a few million subscribers, but compared to Quackitys, it was nothing.

Quackity patted his shoulder and said that it'll be fine and he'll have a huge career due to it. Tubbo also streams and has a youtube, but on both platforms, he's still slightly small. Ever since Tommy had raided him with fifty(50) viewers, his viewer count had risen to the ten thousands(10,000). And he was forever grateful for that day.

Ranboo sat on their spot on the couch. They already have a streaming setup, OBS, a twitch channel, AND a youtube channel. They would have to make sure their brothers and friends couldn't find it. Maybe. Just maybe, they would consider.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

YOOO!!!

Sorry it is late, I know.

I am, well was, camping woth my family and had no service. I will say, it was super fun.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS TO RANBOO WHOM HAS GRADUATED SCHOOL AND IS NOW A FULL TIME STREAMER!!!!

And Happy Pride Month!!!
If you guys didn't already know, I am trans ftm, panromantic, and asexual! Before you ask, yes, I am taken and in a very loving relationship.

I hope you guys are doing well and having fun!

Bye!

-Wilbur :)