Field Day

(TW: Panic Attack, implied/referenced PTSD, flashbacks, hyperventilating, repeating words, gore description (Not very mild), implied/referenced abuse. Reminder, you are all safe. This is a story so if this triggers you, please be careful when you proceed. There will be a warning before it happens and when it ends. Love you guys, stay safe)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Tommy and Tubbo spoke about going to lunch together. They never mentioned with whom though. Just having lunch. Possibly with others. Most likely their family. And possibly their own. Luckily, they managed to convince Bad and their doctor to let them be emitted for the day and spend some time with their friends outside of the sterile building they have lived in for almost three(3) months.  

Ranboo texted the brothers in the group chat, saying they were available to go and were told to dress warmly since it’s still cold and they’ll be out for most of the time. And there was a good chance that they would be using their wheelchair for the day.  

They reached over and grabbed their duffle bag of clothes and grabbed a pair of jeans, a long sleeve shirt, and his favorite hoodie. It was black with off-white text and white hoodie strings. They then pulled on the half-black half-white beanie over their messy hair and cleaned their glasses off before putting them on. They then grabbed a single sock and put it on their good foot and put on their shoe before moving onto their injured leg, placing a compression sock on, a cover to keep their leg warm, and finally the boot after sliding the pants leg down.

They spent an estimated thirty(30) minutes getting ready. After finishing, they sat down in their wheelchair that stayed int their room and waited for either Tommy or Tubbo to text them but didn’t expect the two(2) to walk into their room dressed in their own winter clothing.

“Hey! I didn’t expect you guys to come in and get me.” Ranboo said while pushing themself over to the two(2) brothers. Tommy patted his good shoulder. “We wanted to come get you in person instead of just texting you.” Tubbo nodded in agreement. “C’mon, Tech’s waiting for us outside.” Tubbo said, waving the two(2) over out the door and to the elevator. They followed the brunette out and to the front desk so Ranboo can sign a paper that they’ll be out for the day and back when visiting hours were over.

(Start of TW, be safe if you choose to read, please. I also don’t have much experience writing things like this so sorry if the description is off)

They then went outside, chatting happily as Tommy pushed Ranboo out of the sliding doors and to the small car. When the tall teen saw it, they froze and stopped talking. Their mood instantly switched from optimism to fear. The other two(2) didn’t notice their friend freeze up and kept talking and continued to the car. Techno was standing outside with their phone in hand and looked up to see the three(3) teens but looked with concern when their eyes landed on Ranboo. Thye looked ready to breakdown and cry and curl up into a ball, hidden away from the world.

They then stopped Infront of the car, Tommy and Tubbo only now noticing their friend who was now shaking with panicking breathing. Their gaze was distant, and their eyes were glazed over with tears and was looking through a fogged mirror.

The only thing the teenager could see was their dad and them in the car and the next thing they were flipped over, bloodied and bruised. Glass shattered and a numbing pain going over their body in what felt like mere seconds of the initial crash.

It hurts. Their chest felt tight, they couldn’t feel their right leg. They were hyper aware but distant from the outside world at the same time. Their face felt wet from tears. Oh. They forgot their mask. They reached up but their hands didn’t go to their face and instead their messy hair and knocked off the beanie. The ringing and distant sirens were too much.