part 6: finding classic

??? Pov

Me and my friends have been searching for classic for a while now and we still haven't found her

???: hey ink and nightmare do you think we'll find her?

Ink: i hope so.

Nightmare: me two it's been a few days since we were all teleported here dream how are you holding up.

Dream: I'm a bit tired right now hey blue how are you feeling.

Blue: the magnificent blue is feeling a bit good but still upset that classic disappeared lust my friend you doing well.

Lust: yea I just hope a lot of these guys stop gawking at me like I'm some piece of meat cross how are you doing.

Cross: other than seeing a bunch of cows and freaking out I'm good what about you three.

Dust: I'm feeling good.

Killer: i can't wait till we find her.

Horror: me two I'm getting hungry i wanna make some head dogs out of some people how you feeling error.

Error: just happy i don't have to destroy aus anymore I'm free from my binds.

Ink: you were forced.

Error: yea at first i did to maintain the balance of the multiverse but them some girl named error 404 came by and she beat me up and told me to work under her and if i didn't she would dust me.

Nightmare: who is error 404.

Error: she is the 2nd strongest person in the entire multiverse and could kill all of us in a couple of seconds.

Dream: she sounds very dangerous.

Y/n pov

After a good rest i woke up only to see sam sleeping on me

Sam: goodmorning sweetheart how was your sleep.

She said with hearts in her eyes

Y/n: it was good but why are laying on top of me?

Sam: i just wanna kiss you sweetheart.

Y/n: a small one that's no problem.

I leaned in and kissed her but she turned it into a full on make out session and she added tongue in it i finally pulled away

Sam: awwww i wanted to kiss more.

Y/n: i didn't think you would go that far are you ok?

Sam: I'm perfectly fine but i just really crave you right now and i wanna make out with you.

Y/n: how about a deal.

Sam: I'm listening.

Y/n: if you are able to hold out a bit longer I'll let you have your way with me and i can't do anything about it if you fail you have to sleep by yourself so do we have a d>eal?

Sam: deal.

We both went down stairs

Y/n: hey does anyone have any plans for today?