part 9: to Japan

Y/n pov

I woke up and felt like something weird was gonna happen today

I went downstairs to see momma willow up and drinking coffee

Willow: hey sweetie can you wake everyone up we are going on a trip.

Y/n: where are we going?

Willow: I'll tell you when everyone is here.

Y/n: alright.

I'm about to try something that will probably work

I went to the bottom of the stairs and yelled

Y/n: whoever gets downstairs first will get a kiss from me!

Just as i said that everyone came racing downstairs

Y/n: ok now that you all is here momma willow can you tell us where we are going now?

Willow: now that everyone is here we are going to Japan i "rented" a house there for us so we can spend some time there so get ready and pack some clothes.

Everyone: ok/sure.

Time skip

We were on the bus traveling to the airport everyone had different clothes on i was sitting with the "bad sanses" so i could know more about them

Y/n: i know we barely talk but i want to know more about you all so can you tell me your stories.

Killer: i guess I'll go first my story is that I'm just and alternate timeline from classic but after going through genocides the demon of my au chara offered me a deal to join her with genocide so i did later on she was no use to me so i killed her and that's when nightmare found me.

Horror: mine is different but I'm also a alternate timeline of classic after the human of my timeline killed king asgore she broke the barrier and left she sealed it back up later on asgore wife took the throne but she was over thrown by undyne later on she found out i had power and was the strongest monster and offered me to join her but i declined when i did she threw a spear threw my skull and took out my bad time eye I'm still surprised that I'm still alive.

Dust: my turn i guess my story is like killers but i ended up going insane with the genocide and thought that if i stole all the lv that they would be powerless so i killed everyone in my timeline and i killed the human fun fact is that whoever i kill all i need is a little bit of time to master there abilities I'm also a alternate timeline of classic.

Error: so I'm next if i didn't tell you I'm the destroyer of aus not by choice though at first i did it just to maintain balance in the multiverse but i had an encounter with the strongest person she goes by the name of error 404 and she is dangerous anyways my life was just like classic but after a genocide route i died and was stuck in the anti void where i couldn't do anything but scream but my screams only screamed back at me later on i started to glitch out more than i usually and i saw everything and thought that it would be better to destroy the aus so that they wouldn't have to suffer.

Nightmare: I'm next i was created by the tree of feelings just as dream though i was always bullied due to the fact that my apples give negative effects on dreams that people have unlike mine dream has positivity and gave good dreams one day i was pushed to far and ate corrupted one of her apples and ate it after i did i killed all the villagers and left dream alive i don't hate her as much as she thinks i do i was just upset that she got more people who liked her and enjoyed her so i was jealous and wanted power which lead me to create the bad sanses.

Cross: i basically started a war from my au but after I destroyed it i met ink i thought she was helping me but she was only helping herself and gaster after a long war i actually ended up getting my au back.

I brought them all in a hug

Y/n: no one deserves to go through what you all did i promise you'll all get better and nightmare try to spend more time with dream.

Nightmare: i guess i can try.

Timeskip to plane

I sat with the stars

Y/n: hi there you shining stars i know that we haven't had any interactions but i was wondering if you would be comfortable telling me your stories i already head the bad sanses stories.

Ink: I'm not ready you tell you just yet.

Dream: i don't mind.

Blue: i will go first basically I'm from a au of undertale called underswap and there i have my sister papy who is always lazy but now that I'm not near her or anything i feel bored cause i usually clean but i also started to have these obsessive feelings when I'm near you it's like if i see any girl that i don't know who is close to you it makes me want to hurt them i also have been watching a lot of anime with cross and saw that the proper term for theses feelings that i am having is called yandere.

Y/n: I'm used to it by now i mean I'm pretty sure everyone is and just doesn't want to admit it.

Dream: i do have those same feeling aswell but anyways i am also from the tree of feelings and was made on the positive aide and everyone liked me but hated nightmare i always tried to spend time with her but i never had the time since people kept bothering me when she said that she hated me it made me feel left out and hurt i wanted to do anything i could to help her out so i ate one of her apples turning me just like her she knows but never said anything to me.

Lust: well I'm different i don't actually like doing my job i was being hurt and some people ganged up on me and cracked my skull but before it fully crack dust came with some drug that healed the cracks but made me go insane and kill everyone in my au.

I hugged them aswell

Y/n: you all have gone through terrible things aswell but remember try to spend time with everyone ok now can i borrow one of you laps I'm tired.

Ink: you can have mine.

Y/n: thanks ink.

Ink pov

I may not be able to feel feelings but he makes me feel i won't share this feeling with no one else you will be mine sweetheart

Timeskip to new home

Y/n pov

I woke up to find myself in nightmares tendrils

Nightmare: you finally woke up.

Y/n: thanks for carrying me nightmare i appreciate it but I'm going to head out tell my everyone and I'm bringing error.

Error: ok I'm ready to head out.

Y/n: let's head out.

We walked out the door

Error: so why did you bring me?

Y/n: i don't even know i just want to walk around for a bit.

Error: i don't have a problem with it.

???: hey you male.

Y/n: me?

???: yea why don't you ditch that freak and come and hang out with me.

Y/n: no thanks.

???: since when did boys grow a pair you do know that your at the bottom of the society you filthy male.

I could see error getting pissed

The unknown girl pushed me to a wall i was going to kill her but error beat me to it and beat her to death with a bone

Error: i won't let you take what's mine y/n sweetheart you belong to me you know that right?

Y/n: error what about everyone else.

Error: them aswell but mainly me know let's go home.

She said with a crazed smile