Chapter 23

Chapter 23.

Ipinagpatuloy ko ang paglalabay sa bundok na ito. Tahimik ang paligid at madilim. Gabi na ngayon at naghahanap ako ng maaaring pagsilungan dahil delikado na kapag magpapatuloy pa ako. Alam ko namang maproprotektahan ko ang sarili ko laban sa mga magical beast kaso hindi ko alam kung may malakas pa sa akin na magical beast.

May nahanap akong maliit na kuweba di katagalan. Pinakiramdaman ko ang paligid baka sakaling may mga magical beast sa loob. Pinasok ko na ito nang wala akong maramdaman kahit isa.

Nagcast ako ng magic barrier para kahit papano walang makapasok na nilalang. Sa tulong ng apoy na kapangyarihan ko ay nagsilbi itong ilaw sa loob. Sakto lang ang laki ng kuweba para sa isang tao. Medyo maalinsangan nga lang ang amoy.

Napamulat ako ng mga mata ko nang makarinig ako ng mga alulong at mga hapak. I saw a pack of magical wolves that passes through me. Kaagad ko namang pinatay ang apoy baka mapansin pa ako ng mga ito. Kaya kong patumbahin sila kaso wala ako sa mood pumatay.

**

The morning came, Serene's starting to pack her things. She made sure that there's no beasts outside before she went out.

At half of the day, she finally reached at the darkest area of the mountain. This made happened from her nonstop trek. She felt the shivers when she foot the gate of darkness. She didn't knew what awaits her inside this murky coppice. What she just knew was that she's curious why was it dark when there's a sun.

She became alert when the wind blew angrily and a quake that came from the east. The birds were panicking as if they sensed danger. She made a stance to attract the coming. She didn't clearly saw it because of the mist and fog but she knew that it was like a giant ape. In her first life, she didn't saw this giant ape. That creature made her amazed but it faded instantly when the ape punch the ground. She immediately jump and balanced herself with the help of her wind power.

"Is this the legendary titan magical ape?!" She thought.

"Unbelievable! I thought they're already extinct?!" She added. She summoned the two celestial being inside her to help her stop the rampant beast. She knew yesterday that Lio Lou isn't a high rank beast but rather a celestial animal.

"Huwag niyong patayin ang ape!" She shouted automatically. She thought that this ape is the only way to revive their clan. If they will kill this ape, Serene will surely reached the zenith of immortality but she's not greedy of power. She's one of the best now and she's contented of what she had.

"Libangin niyo lang siya at hahanap ako ng tiyempo para ikulong siya." She added. The two celestial beasts followed the instruction of their majesty. As for Serene, she immediately casted a cage spell that is enough to stop and control the beast.

The beast punched the cage and became even more angry. Serene started to walk towards the magical ape. Lio and Phoebus tried to stop her but she just raised her hand to stop them. They obeyed but alert.

She walked slowly.

"Huwag kang mag-alala. Hindi kita sasaktan. Kumalma ka muna." She said discreetly. She talked the ape using her mind. On the other hand, the ape froze after he heard that voice.

"Naiintindihan mo'ko?" Serene added.

"Naiintindihan ko." The ape retorted.

"That's great! Ako pala si Serene. Ikaw, anong pangalan mo ."

"Ako si Lambo. Bakit mo'ko nakakausap?" The ape wondered. Now, he's relieved and became calm.

"Hindi ko alam. Papakawalan kita pero sa isang kondisyon. Bawal mo akong atakihin."