🌹 Four

277 Retweets, 4,117 likesTaniyah Rose 🌹: Sweetest taste of sin🌀

Taniyah Rose 🌹: Sweetest taste of sin🌀

Baby I just wanna show you off
Come and show me what you all about
Made a promise to each other we gone hold it down
When you with me you ain't got nothing to worry bout
Come jump in with me yea, and we gone ride out
We gone ride out, we gone ride, (skrt) we gone ride out

When I first met you I was down for the get you baby
I remember the first time that I kissed you baby
No you won't understand this way that I been living
Love it when I'm with you
No I can't explain this feeling
No I can't lie every time that I'm with you I love it when I see yo smile
We smoke on that loud, we sit and we talk
Every time we roll around
Fuck all these hoes my attention on you
You already know how I get down
They watching us but I'm strapped in this truck
Let em' play and it's going down
She don't smoke but every time she with me we be faded
I'll never change on you girl you my baby
Promise that I would protect you through any altercation
Code to my heart yea
You got the combination....

Kentrell rapped the song he made for me in the studio and I couldn't help but start blushing, tears was in my eyes. I literally couldn't stop crying because that was so sweet to me.

"Man shut your crybaby ass up,"Kd said laughing he had Lola on his lap, she was jamming to the music. "Aye stop unless you trying fuck."I laugh because the gang act just alike, always trying to fuck til a baby is involved. But Kd and his girl made it very clear that its fuck them kids til the end of time, I'm not believing that because in my mind Lola will be having a baby.

"Aye don't be coming for her like that," Kentrell cane over kissing me. "Kd light that shit up."Ben and his two girl walked in making Kd look up cracking a smile, he better not say what I'm thinking in my head lol.

"The pimp and his two hoes has arrived, sis hide the knifes."I busted out laughing because ain't no damn knifes in this studio. Precious was about to sit on Ben lap but he removed her and placed Keionna on his lap instead well damn fr, if Kentrell would've did that he'll be somewhere six feet deep, I don't play. Kd and Lola was laughing and singing 'it's some hoes in this house' like they need to stop.

"Bae get off me and let me do what Ben just did to Precious, she hurt her feelings lol."I looked back at him with a straight face because I'll dare him to go do some shit like that, it'll be a murder scene in this bitch. "I'm just playing damn bae, I wouldn't do that."Ben ended up putting his arm around Precious and kiss her in the mouth then he had kiss Keionna the same way they really putting on a show for us.

"Man I want two bitches,"Lola took out a knife and he cleared all that up fast asf lol. That girl got my bro shook like its so funny but she better not be putting her hands on him tho. She'll be on a t shirt just like her best friend but she's cool with me, I like her for Kd.