Twenty Five

Kendell Gaulden

Kendell Gaulden

Tried using my keys to go in the house but it wouldn't turn that only mean that this bitch done changed the locks and my shit was outside, I started banging and kicking at the door but she wasn't even here but the car is in the driveway. I took out my phone calling Tasha but it went straight to voicemail, had no choice but to just sit on the porch with my shit and wait till she come back. It went from two hours to five hours and she just now coming back, she didn't see me when she went to open the door so I slid in right behind scaring her ass.

"Why tf you in my house Ken...."I grabbed her by the neck and tongue kiss her. I realized these hoes ain't really for me but for the money and the dick so I had to cut em off and come back to the one who do  really love me. I need for her to take me back, I been listening to Polo G music and learn the lyrics to my favorite song. I can't rap nor sing but hope she take me back on what I'm trying to say.

"I be fantasizin' 'bout you, close my eyes and watch you dance
I know you don't trust these niggas, I'm just tryna be your man
Girl, I come from the streets, so that ain't hard to understand
But, I want you to be mine and I mean that, I ain't playin'
I know I look like a player, but just please give me a chance
I ain't thinkin' 'bout these groupies, man them bitches just some fans
But I know you a real one, and I need you in my hands
And right here by my side, that's where I want you to stand
If you want it, then you got it, girl, your wish is my command
And you just take 'em off, I'm the one that wear the pants
Yeah I'm gone lay it down and have you braggin' to your friends
And no I ain't just talkin', I'm gon' show you what I'm sayin'
I was heartless 'til I found it in you
You make me happy, and my smile is the proof
If I ain't kickin' it with you, I'm spendin' time in the stu'
My homies say you changed a nigga and I can't front 'cause it's true....."I got on both of my knees holding her waist looking up to her, y'all can call me whatever but I really in love with this girl.... She started as my best friend first and never left my side even when I messed up and did her dirty for these fuck ass hoes. Tasha move me away from her and walked away leaving me on my knees I start calling out for her to come back but she never did. She came back down the next morning going to the kitchen, I got up off the couch walking up to her but not too close because she had a knife and cutting up some fruit.

"Can't nobody replace you, and you know that for a fact. You know you my baby, why you tripping? Just relax, we might argue, we might break up, but we always come right back.... I love you Tasha."I look into her eyes, with my hands around your throat. "Baby I'm hooked on your love you got me feenin' cause you dope."I end up taking her breath with the kiss I gave her then went back to the couch. Hopefully she take a niggas back so I can get in the bed because this couch isn't comfortable. Mercedes came over and told my girl to not take me back because I'm not done fucking with them hoes, I had to speak up because she's getting on my last nerves and need to be put in her place.

"You need to mind your damn business and stay outta me and my girl business tf, I'm done fucking with them hoes, Tasha is all I need."Mercedes just smacked her lips and grabbed Tasha before I went in for a kiss, she's a hater with her non man having ass. She need to get some dick.

Tasha

Tasha

"I know you ain't over there thinking about taking him back,"smacking my lips because she getting irritating but I love her, she just need to chill cause I'm going to take Kendell back. We gotta baby on the way and I want him to be apart of my whole pregnancy til the baby gets here. "Tasha,"

"Yes I'm taking him back now chill on me please, he's my best friend and true love." She had cut me off and smashed her lips on mines trying to pushed up on me when I push her hard because I don't roll that way, this is for the niggas, the real niggas. Mercedes got mad at me and start going off on me like I done some to her, ended up kicking her out and went to take my man back. I let him to get comfy in the bed and get his sleep because that couch ain't too comfortable. My mama had came over to do my laundry and help clean around the house before she left for work, I'm so happy for her she really changed herself. Pulling Ken down on the bed and told him that Mercedes had kissed me on the lips and he was ready to go kill her but my hands was holding onto his shirt. Kendell lifted up my shirt staring at the small bump then he rubbed it in a circle, he kept looking up into my eyes then his tears came.

"I love you girl, promise I'll do better for you and our baby that's on the way."He laid his head on my boobs still rubbing circles on my belly, we sat in silent when his phone lit up with a incoming call from Ms. Sherhonda, he answer putting it on speaker, her loud mouth ass done told him to don't come back to the house since he gotta baby on the way. Kendall ended up hanging up rolling his eyes not saying anything because now he don't got nowhere to stay.

"You can stay back over here Ken, I'm not going to let my baby's dad be homeless and I still love you."We shared a kiss together then we went out to get some food at a nice restaurant. Everything was going good til some bitch claiming him as her baby's daddy smh, I ended up walking out and going home. He can go stay somewhere else now I don't care. I can raised this baby on my own without Kendell.