🌹 Seventeen

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

Yeah I made a mistake but I was fucked up to even know what I'm doing fr and one thing led to another. I didn't fuck the bitch just kiss her that was it this dick belong to Taniyah. She's not speaking to me though, she ain't letting me explain at all. She kicked me out of the house and changed the locks and everything like I don't own that house. Its cool tho because its another one connected to it I been staying there. When she had punch me over at Ben crib yeah I couldn't do shit because that's what I deserve, she's hurt you can see it all in her eyes I didn't mean to make her cry. Taniyah wanted a divorce yeah fuck that we're married til death do us part.

"Damn you going to let sis punch you like that? Usually you be ready to fight her."I ignore Kd laughing and went to the house I'm staying in and went to the studio, I just wanna be alone in my thoughts. Already mad that bitch got my name tatted on her like we really in love, made that bitch covered it up and ghosted her ass. I'm not fooling with that dumb ass girl. Taniyah should be ready to come out because I'm taking her out and I told her to wear all black like me, at first she was acting like she doesn't want to be around me but I'm a rapped to her. She let me inside the house making me look around because she had changed everything around, it look nice.

"Come stand by me Niyah,"she told me no I brought her closer to me with the biggest smile. I told Kei to take our pic since she was downstairs with us.

5,67k Likes NBA Youngboy: My 38 baby the one who make me happy everyday, she responsible for this smile 🥰 Taniyah I love you my beautiful wife 😘💚

5,67k Likes
NBA Youngboy: My 38 baby the one who make me happy everyday, she responsible for this smile 🥰 Taniyah I love you my beautiful wife 😘💚

I grabbed Taniyah hand and we went on our date together she was quiet the whole drive just looking out the window so I put my hand on her thigh letting her know we was at the destination.

"Kentrell,"she started crying because I took her to the restaurant where we first made it official, it been years since we was here. "Oh my... It been years since we was here. You remember Kentrell." She went to take a seat at the table and I sat in front of her holding her hands in mines.

"I remember everything we done together, still got some of the memories we shared in my head."I smiled then we ordered our food, Taniyah wasn't really smiling like that and I understand why, happy she let me take her on this date so that way I can explain myself. "Taniyah I am sorry baby."She scoot her plate away and sat up with tears in her eyes, she was really breaking down I tried to hug her but she pushed me away.