🌹 Nine

31

31.2 Likes 20 Retweets
Taniyah Rose 🌹: Taste like candy (candy), sweet like fruit (ooh)
Wet like water, can I love on you?

I literally been up here at this hospital all day praying for my nephew he's in a coma with tubes all down his throat. Ben still haven't woke up yet either but I know he's fighting for his life I have faith that he'll wake up. Precious, sadly she didn't make it out alive she been shot too many times in the chest. Kentrell, 3Three, Kd, Boomer and some of the other goons at the trap dealing with the shooters that bitch MaKhayla sent out, they won't make it out alive.

"Okay I'm back and I bought you some food just in case you hungry. Did they say anything about Lil Ben?"Lola said giving me a bag of food, she knows me so well I am happy we're friends. She been going back and forth to my house to check on the kids like a real friend would do.

"They not saying anything yet, I would go check on Ben but his fiance in there with him."I wanted to get to know her but seem like she don't wanna be around the gang fr, she's so private. Tried to get some information about her from Ben but he's not saying anything, he just told me that she's focusing on school and raising their son. I'm leaving it alone if she don't wanna come around and get to know us then that's her.

"What's going on with you and Keionna?"Lola asked smashing on her rib tips, her phone went off from Kd she started smiling so big.

"Nothing at all I don't know her,"I look over at my nephew and some shocked me, he was moving his hand and started breathing. I had tears all in my eyes cause he made it, my nephew a survivor. His heart rate was looking good. "He made it out!"The nurses had came in checking on Lil Ben then they removed everything off him because he can breathe on his own again. Lola came to hug me super tight and wiping tears from my eyes. I told the gang and they on the way up here. I went to check up on Ben to see if he's awake but first I went to the vending machine.

Keionna

Keionna

Whew!! I just officially completed my first travel nurse assignment AND passed all my finals!!! 6 days a week for 3 months straight, on top of taking 3 classes online...now I need a REAL vacation but I can't do that until Ben get outta the hospital. I know that Taniyah wanna get to know me but I'm trying to keep my distance right now, I'll come around whenever I'm ready. But seeing her nigga, he scares me so bad and they always together. Since he's not around right now I might go talk to her. I held onto Ben hand and he was squeezing it tight with his eyes close, he's alive.

"Kei,"he said low at first I didn't hear him til he said my name again a little louder. "Keionna!"

"Yes baby I'm here,"he open up his eyes looking around. "Baby I'm so happy I have some good news to tell you, I pass all my finals."He had tears in his eyes looking away at the window he told me he proud of me then he asked about Precious, I told him that she's gone. He broke down in tears and all I could do was hold him in my arms, he really care for that girl even though she was messy and ain't nobody like her. She didn't deserve to die like that.

"Hey did my brother wake up...."Taniyah cut herself off when she seen Ben was up she ran over to him but stop when she seen that he was crying. "Bro your baby is up and active I'm so happy."When she said that I went in Lil Ben room but regretted that because the whole gang was in here. About to walked out when Lola told me to come sit down they not going to hurt me, I was looking around because these some dangerous mfs.

"Toughen up girl you shaking like a stripper."Kd pinched me in my arm playfully I moved away trying to lighten up. "You should be used to us since you dating Ben black ass, he as crazy as all of us."I got up going over to my sons brother and picked him up in my arms, he was staring up in my eyes. I been around this little boy since he was first born like I really love him. When I first heard that he got shot I broke down in tears my heart stop. He's alive now and doing okay but his mama is gone. I don't really think she's dead tho because when I seen her she was doing good then the doctors said her heart stop beating like damn that was quick. Precious is alive somewhere I just know it.

"What's your name shawty?"Boomer had asked, before I was about to answer Taniyah had walked in sitting down in Kentrell lap, I gave her lil ben because she asked for him. "Keyonna...."

"Its Keionna, I don't have a Y in my name at all."I hate when people pronounced my name wrong its irritating asf. I sat down next to Lola, she seem nice to me.

"I'm telling Ben you flirting with his girl,"Kd said making me laugh, he's so comedy. "How you pulled Ben knowing he had a whole wife?"

"Ben and I was best friends, I knew about his wife because he told me... I was playing the side chick role til I got pregnant with his second son. I been helping taking care of Lil B since he was born, I babysit him all the time."My cell was ringing so I got up to answer cause it was my mama, I'll stop everything just to talk to her. She told me that she had pay for my vacation in Myrtle Beach, and wanted me to come get the tickets. I have the best mommy in the world. Its only two tickets just for me, Ben and our boys.... If the gang wanna come they gotta get their tickets. Taniyah got up and told me to follow behind her in the hallway.

"Do you really love him?"I was looking confused because of course I love Ben, he's my lover and my friend. That's what I told her to, 10 is everything I ever wanted in a man. "Would you believe me if I tell you that Precious ain't dead?"I was looking extra confused because huh, how she's not dead when she been shot too many times in the chest. Taniyah told me that she had contacted Ben and told him where she's at and that she's in the wheelchair. Damn!

Okay whew.... So um yeah Precious isn't dead....

I couldn't kill off Lil B like that he's a baby....

Lola said Taniyah friends, what y'all think about their friendship????

Comment y'all thoughts about this chapter....