🌹 Nineteen

That girl_Niyah 🌹: Back to the basics✨

Two little girls and two little boys my family is complete, no more babies is coming outta me. Kacey been sleeping on my boobs all day since we got back from the hospital, he wouldn't let me put him down even if the gang tried to get him off of me. Kodi started getting jealous cause she's not a baby anymore, she made her brother cry because she wanna be under me. Kentrell grabbed Kacey with no problem and held him close to calm him down from crying. Journie and Taylin loves their brother they overprotective of Kacey, can't nobody fuck with him.

"I love you till the end girl I appreciate you more than you know."Kentrell said kissing me on the lips, rubbing the inside of my thighs I smacked his hand cause we're not having sex til about 6 weeks.

"I appreciate you too,"I stood up after putting Kodi down and went to checked on chicken and broccoli that's cooking on the stove. When I look down Kodi was holding onto my leg wanting to get picked up. "Can mommy finish cooking Kodi?"She shook her head no and raised her arms up smh she started whining when I didn't picked her up I'm not about to let this food burn just because she wanna be picked up like a baby.

"Family dollar always have one cashier... Where’s the rest of the damn family at?" Kd came in holding some family dollars bags in his hands, it was outfits for Kacey this cheap ass shit. "Okay you don't gotta look at these outfits like that because its cheap now because this shit is cute."I put everything back in the bag because yeah my son ain't going probably wear this cheap shit but we'll see. Lola bought him a teddy bear also from Family Dollars and I think Kacey loves it.

"The rest of the family had quit and went to do they own thang, they didn't wanted to be a family anymore."Ben explained coming in with his little family they was holding gift bags and balloons. Keionna gave me a gift card from Children's Place for Kacey, it had $200 on it. 3Three had got Kacey some diapers, wipes and a whole bunch of baby shark shit it was cute. Baby Joe also got some outfits and shoes, we don't fuck with Boomer since we found out he's hanging out with the opps that's why he don't come around.

"They don't wanna be a family anymore because they keep getting robbed."Joe said holding his son Kingston, he's so cute with the cutest smiles, I love him.