Chapter 27

"Hello daddy"

David's eyes froze on me for couple of seconds,I marched slowly towards him still smiling innocently at him, I stopped in front of him, placing my hands on his chest, tiptoeing and pressing my body against his.

David tensed a little and I leaned and gave him a kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Baby" he said breathlessly his Adam's apple bobbing up and down "you came to my house"

"I missed you" I whispered near his ear and took a step back batting my eyelashes at him.

I kicked the door closed with my foot and grabbed his hand.

"Come" I led him inside to the living room.

"Why you didn't tell me you want to come over, I would've had come to pick you up"

"I wanted it to be a surprise" I sat on the sofa and looked at him, David was in a white shirt with couple of buttons undone, a tie hanging loosely on his neck and his sleeves rolled up showing his veiny arms.

I stared at him up and down and licked my lips at how yummy he looks.

David's eyes followed the movement of my tongue "Suheyla"

"Yes" I whispered looking up at him directly in the eyes.

He turned his face clenching his jaw "I'm trying so hard to be calmer around you but you're making it hard for me"

I just giggled at how hard he's trying to restrain himself and I decided to drop it for now.

"I hope you're not busy !" I said eying again his attire, maybe he's planning to go somewhere.

"No, I had a meeting in the morning, now I was just doing some paperwork in my office" he said taking a seat beside me "was my baby bored?"

"Pff a lot" i pouted and huffed.

He let out a deep chuckle "what do you have in mind"

I looked around thinking of something we can do but I had nothing in mind, I turned my head and something caught my eye near the tv.

I gasped "is that a PS5 ?"

"Yes it is" he laughed at my chocked expression "you wanna play ?"

"What games do you have ?" I asked.

"Not a lot, at least my favorites are not available yet, but I have some car racing, FIFA and others" he walked to the tv and the ps5 and turned them on, David took two gamepads and throw one to me.

"I already ordered a pizza, it should be on the way"

He was about to sit when the doorbell rang.

"It must be the pizza" he put the gamepad down and went to the door.

David came back with a large box of pizza and took a seat next to me.

"C'mon let's race" I said taking of my cardigan and white sneakers to be more comfortable.

"You wanna race against me?" He said a playful grin on his face.

"Yes against you"

"They call me David the master of race" he took the gamepad and started to search for the game "you're going to lose baby" he smirked.

"Bring it on"

I sat crossed legged on the sofa and focused on the screen, I need to win this race so I can bring his arrogant àss down, thank god I wasn't so bad in this game, I won so many times against Jad and Jad was a good player.