Chapter 13

Now we were sitting in the dinner table with my dad at the head of the table and my mom opposite him and me and jad at the left side and the two devils in front of us, I was in fear, I don't know why but the presence of these two men in front of me and the fact that they are in the same room as my parents makes my insides shakes.

The dinner was going silently until Khalid put his fork down and cleared his throat, i looked at him afraid that he will try some of his stunt, At first i dind't take khaled as a person to pull stunts because at the begining he was so calm and collected but when i saw the way he reacts to the situations he turns out worst than David, the difference between them is when David gets angry he react, he take all his anger out, he says all that he thinks about, but Khaled he just look at you with an unreadable expression and with those dark blue eyes, he keeps his anger inside him which makes his reaction unpredictable.

"I'm sorry for interupting the family dinner" he looked at my dad's direction " but a sudden change in the project came up, not a big deal no worries, just a little change and that's why Mr.Lombardi is here with me, he's a part of the change" he taps David's shoulder and gives him a tight smile " We will talk business after dinner"

My mom cut him " No business in my house today Khaled, C'mon forget about the work for a little bit, you'll have deserts that i made after dinner"

" Yeah she's right Khaled, and you don't need to apologize, you're welcome any time" he looked at David who didn't utter a word from the time he got here, he was just sitting there, not looking at anyone, but from time to time he will give me some death looks.

" You too are very welcome Mr.Lombardi" David looks at my dad and gave him a smile" Thank you Mr.Morris"

" Tell me how's work treating you, how are you dealing with these Kids" My god, please not this subject.

"It's going okay, the kids are good" My dad looked at my direction and pointed at me " And how's suheyla at your classes" David looked directly in my eyes and i noticed a small smirk curl up on his lips. okay, here we go.

" Actually, suheyla has a big problem with math" he looked at my dad with a serious look on his face, my dad looked at me and sigh " But no worries, i have a solution for that, and i discussed it with her, but it doesn't seem that suheyla likes it"

Motherfucker

My dad narrowed his eyes at me and turned to david " And what's the solution Mr.Lombardi"