Chapter 8

(SAME WARNING AS THE LAST CHAPTER, BE WARNED)

A mind so conflicted, a heart torn...

Face to face...

One at the edge...the pain growing with each breath...

The other two...afraid and lost...

"P-please! Think about what you're doing! Come down!"

The male shook his head, his eyes still tearing as he clenched his teeth

"Shut up...SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! GO FUCK EACH OTHER FOR ALL I CARE!! JUST LEAVE!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!! I WON'T TAKE THIS!!"

The girls never saw their best friend like this...this lost...this hurt...his eyes looked like they were screaming for help...his face...

Abii softly took a step forward

"P-please...Don't do anything rash (Y/n)...please just come down...we can work this out...all of us..."

(Y/n) immediately shifted back a little, his foot now edging, the girls froze

"Take one more fucking step...and I'll finish what you started..."

The girls stood where they were, not daring to move...

"I envy you two...so fucking much..."

He looked up at the sky...

"Do you two know what it's like...? Seeing your two best friends constantly on each other...? Hugging...snuggling...an arm around the other...one constantly looking after the other...? I saw how you two Pratically let the whole world know that...you two...had each other...and you'd go through hell and back for each other..."

His breathing softly turned into shudders

"I...I wanted that too...I wanted to feel wanted...To feel needed...to feel like...I could have what you two had...not romantically...I would've been okay if it was just as best friends...but...of course with current status...the guy always has to be tough one...a man doesn't need to be protected...doesn't need to feel like he has support...'you're a guy aren't you? So be one'....Why is it when girls hugs or becomes close to each other...its okay...but when a guy...a guy who is friends with lesbians no less wants to feel needed...the whole world looks at him like he's filth..."

He didn't know that his knuckles were turning white as he clenched his teeth harder

"I'm the butt of the fucking joke...the fucking guy that no one cares about...I can be cast out and no one would bat an eye...A guy can't be sensitive...a guy can't be vulnerable...always strong...if that's the case...what happens when we go weak...? When we need a hug...? When we can be vulnerable...?"

Abii and Savanna were listening to his words...the pain he kept in his heart...the pressure he hid...

"I'll tell you...we get fucked up...we get cheated on...we get lied too...we get raped and...left for dead...but is it our fault...? The world says yes...it's never the other way around...Right now...the world's looking at me...judging me...constantly nagging and pounding at my skull...like voices in my head...little comments that leave massive cracks..."

Finally finished with his Rant, he looked back at his past friends...

And...he smiled...

"I think I've kept you two here long enough...You can go now...don't worry...you two won't be blamed..."

Almost immediately, Abii and Savanna reached out to him

(Abii/Savanna):Please...don't go... we're so sorry about everything... Please! Don't go...!!(He heard the voices from the two people he once trusted) Please...You're all we have left...

(Y/n):Hehehe...liars...you have each other...you don't need me...you made that loud... and...clear...

With that said, he closed his eyes...

And he let gravity do the work...