Chapter 10, Final Goodbye

......

All was calm...the sound of the gentle breeze flowing...the birds gently chirping...the sun warming the world...

A beautiful day...from above...

"Did you get the flowers Abii?"

"Savanna, I know how important today is for you, I wouldn't forget"

The couple were driving towards a place of rest...a place for the dead...

"...I-I'm sorry...it's just...it's already been 6 months since..."

Abii looked at her partner...her eyes looked ready to fall...

"You can let it out all you need when we get there Honey, Be strong...He wouldn't want to see you with a wet face after all right?"

Even with Abii's attempt to lighten the mood, Savanna still felt terrible...all of this...from just one...stupid mistake...

"I don't think I can ever forgive myself Abii...I'm sure he wouldn't forgive me either..."

They arrived at the grave sight...getting out of the car and slowly walking to the grave stone...their hearts heavy with guilt and sadness...their eyes looking down...

(Y/N) (L/N)

A great person, an even greater friend

Finally at Peace

Savanna gently knelt down, with a shaking hand, she carefully placed the flowers in front of the tomb, as if the slightest movement could break the grave stone...Savanna was the first to speak...

"H-Hey (Y/n)...I...We're sorry we couldn't come last month...w-we actually graduated...gotten out of that school...f-funny...i-if you hadn't helped us...w-we would've been kicked out...w-we wouldn't...wouldn't have...anywhere to go..."

Her voice started cracking, her heart filling with pain with fresh tears falling on the stone

"...Damnit...Goddammit...Why...? Why did you have to leave me...? Why didn't you tell us how much you needed help...? How...how could I've been so blind...?"

Abii gently wrapped Savanna in a soft hug, Savanna beginning to cry her heart out

"It's not fair Abii...it's not fucking fair...! He shouldn't...he shouldn't be dead...! He should still be alive! Still his happy, playful, kind self! He should be right by our side! He should be joining us in our hugs! Not...! not...it's not fair...it's not fair..."

"Savanna...What did he tell you before...?"

She softly looked up at her

"I-I'm strong...b-but I'm not...not without him..."

Abii softly shook her head, her own tears falling...

"He called you strong...because he was inspired by you...you were his strength...even when...we made that mistake...he still protected us...you are strong...I know it...He always knew it..."

Savanna listened to her Partner...a soft smile made its way...

"Damnit...Why does he always have to be right...?"

"Heh...He always knew what to say Love..."

The two girls looked at each other...before sharing a gentle kiss...

"Thank you Abii...I have to stay strong...for you...for (Y/n)..."

"No problem Lo-"

"U-um, excuse me...?"

The girls turned towards the new voice...their breaths were softly taken...

"(Y-Y/n)...?"

The person tilted his head slightly

"N-no, That's not my name, I'm sorry to interrupt you both, but I need to leave these flowers for him..."

The girls, though reluctant, moved away from their best friends grave...and saw the individual gently place the flowers at the stone...

"Hey (Y/n)...you probably don't remember me...but you really helped me...saving my life and all...when I didn't want you too...heh...Damn you...You saved my life...made me build my confidence...helped me so much...but I couldn't save yours...I'm sorry...I'm sorry I couldn't repay you..."

For the girls...the sun shined on the person...his features...his actions...it was like a mirror...they saw (Y/n)...through him...

"Well, I better get going, I got this new job and if I don't hurry, I'll be in 'Grave' trouble...Oh shut up (Y/n), You're the one who told me that one...heh...Rest easy...I'll Come back again..."

With that, the person stood up and started walking away from the tomb stone, the girls watched him...and ran after him...

From behind the three of them, a spirit was sitting on the stone...looking at the three...an image of their childhood flashed...the spirit softly smiled...

"You can repay me...by making sure those two don't get into any trouble...Savanna...Abii...I love you both so much...Take care of each other...and you...take care of them...I'm counting on you...

(Like I said before, A much bigger plan...Every end has its beginning...)