Chapter 3,No...

Y/n's POV:

I was walking to school with clothes i got for free at a garage sale since what i usually wore got trashed because of them...but the people at the sale were really nice so that was good.

As i walked in,i saw everyone pointing at me with sympathetic and sorry looks as i overheard their conversations. Apparently,Some kid was at the place where Savanna and Abii let hell loose on me and caught it all on video and they were Currently in the principle's office waiting for what punishment they'll get for what they've done to me.

"you know...I could just keep walking... they'll get punished and I'll still be okay... nothing wrong...yup,I could just ignore this and continue with my life.........................Goddangit..".(i took off running to the office and opened the door to see the principal about to call their parents when he stopped and looked at me as my two...ex best friends looked at me to with a shocked expression)

"Hey principal...you think there's any way you don't get them punished? (He looked shocked at my request) I know what they did to me,heck I can still feel it...but...please...(The princ looked at me and nodded, telling the girls that if this ever happens again,they will get expelled and he'll make sure no school in the country will take them in)

As i waited out the door,the girls walked out but stopped when they saw me)

Abii:y-y/n...why did you help us...?

Savanna:a-after everything we've done to you...(i turned to them)

"You're right...why did i...? You betrayed my trust...you stabbed me in the back...you left me to die...you crushed any love and hope I had for you two,You both Betrayed me...

Abii/Savanna:then why?! (They yelled with guilt in their eyes,as i looked at them with my cold (Eye color) eyes)

"Why...? (I moved closer to them) do you think I care for you two so little that betraying me would make a difference?"

The two girls stood there,guilt and sadness flooded their hearts as they looked at their best male friend...they've wronged him...they only focused on themselves and never saw what he wanted...they were selfish...they left him alone in the dark...the same place where he rescued them...

Abii:y/n... We're-(But i cut them off)

"Don't... you've already made your point...you two have each other...and that's that, I'm still happy you two found love at last...I'm sorry though...that I couldn't have been a better friend to you two...(the girls looked horrified)

Savanna:N-no Y/n! Don't say that! You're the greatest friend we've ever had! Please d-don't say that about yourself...!

"Weren't you the one who said and I quote..."That's what you get for being an awful waste of space?" (She looked at the ground in shame) You two no longer need me...so go...enjoy your future together... I'll be cheering you on from far away...(I said, letting my tears fall as I smiled and turned around, starting to walk away)

Abii's Pov

No...no...this... this can't be happening...He can't...he can't leave us...it hurt bad enough when we left him...but now... we're losing him for good...I can't...we can't...

"No...(his footsteps keep moving away) don't go...please...(he didn't hear as his footsteps kept moving) please...Stay with us...(the moment he turned the corner,that was it...I couldn't take it anymore) Y/N!!!! (I took off running after him with Savanna behind me,I couldn't let this happen, He's suffered enough because of us,he suffered for us,we can't just let him go,not again!)