Chapter 4, Not on my watch

Y/n's POV

'I turned in an alley way as I kept walking hearing their screams... screams of calling my name,I couldn't take it,I won't take it, they chose this... they did this to me...for what they've done to me,but I still care about them, despite what they've done to me...wait,what was that? I looked behind me and saw four shady looking guys and one shady looking girl pinning down Abii and Savanna,I silently growled'

"HEY!!" (The thugs and the girl who I presumed to be the leader looked at me) "Let them go right now..." (The Female, presumably the leader stepped out and pointing a Switchblade at me)

(G/n):Oh~? And why would we do that~? These Fine prey here will make quite the Meal for My Hungry men~~ (You couldn't help but bear your teeth in pure anger) and how about this~~ After we've had our fun, They're all yours~~~ not to mention...(She Walked to me, swaying her hips while Holding the switchblade to my neck as i felt her hand slide down to my region) If you Join me~~ I'll give you the best Night of your life~~~ (this Girl...does she really think her advances affect me?)

(Savanna):N-NO!! GET AWAY FROM HIM!!

(Abii):GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OUR BEST FRIEND!!

(I looked at the girls with my eyes widen...t-their best friend...but...After what they did...I heard the Leader laughing while Feeling her hand sliding into my shirt,making the girls Bare their teeth in anger...Oh no...)

(G/n):Oh~? Or what? You'll slap me? Don't make me laugh. (She looks at her goons) Go on boys~ have your fun~~ I'll have this fine piece of meat for myself~~ (She said while looking at me with a look of pure lust...until one of the guys instantly got knocked out,Oh great)

(Abii/Savanna): DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM YOU BITCH!!

(Before anyone could even blink, the girls went havoc and knocked out every guy there, excluding me, and judging by the looks of it, they're ticked)

(G/n): W-what?! How-!?

"It's easy really." (I said,cutting her off) "They are perfectly capable of handling themselves,I should know,I did help them learn the basics...but when they're mad... that's a different story."

(The leader looked at me in shock ad she held the blade close to my neck as Abii and Savanna looked her way...I guess the saying is true,Your eyes do turn red when your mad)

(Abii): we are going to give you one chance...let him go...

(G/n):Or what?! You'll hurt me? Don't make me laugh! Come any closer and thick hunk of meat will be a rotting corpse!

(Abii and Savanna weren't too happy with what the leader just said,their teeth clenching with anger...Why did they care do much...I'm not that worth Saving)

Abii:If you don't let him go...

Savanna: We'll make sure you never feel anything ever again...so do us all a favor...and...

(The two girls took a step forward, Makin the leader press the knife closer to my throat,I could feel the cold steel slightly touching my neck,any closer and she would cut my voice box)

Abii/Savanna:LET HIM GO YOU SLUT!!

(The leader was about to shout back...only for her to be elbowed in the stomach,flipped over and knocked out in a single punch)

(Y/n):I told you...Not on my watch...

(Letting out a sigh while rubbing my neck,I heard foot steps running towards me, Making me let out another sigh)

Abii:(Y/n)! You're okay!

(I heard her say while the two girls ran up to me,Savanna grabbing my cheeks, inspecting my neck while Abii started checking my whole body)

Savanna:Did you get cut?! Are you bleeding?! Talk to us damnit!!

(Y/n):Good grief...I'm fine I'm fine...I'm just...tired that's all...

(They heard the Tone of my voice and looked at me,sadness and regret filled their eyes as mine were just blank.. they've been blank...why are they blank...?)

Abii:Savanna...(Y/n) gave us a home until we could find apartments right...?

Savanna:he did...and he's constantly being bullied...not to mention... he'll be alone...away from us...

(Y/n):Girls...you know I can hear what you're saying right?

(They didn't listen as they whispered to each other, nodding their heads and turning back to me,making me tilt my head, confused)

Abii:Y/n...

(Y/n):Yes...?

Savanna: You're living with us from now on.

(.....)

(Y/n):....Huh?