Chapter 1, Past

5 months before

(Y/n Pov)
I was walking to Abii's house since she and Savanna wanted to talk to me about something,they seemed more blush and were holding each other alot more often than before but they would always do that so when they said they had something important to tell me,I couldn't say no,I was hoping that they finally gotten together since I always caught them exchanging kisses but they told me it was what girl best friends do so it was natural.

(Y/n):(Smiling while standing in front of Abii's house) Here we are,Ok abii lets hear the news (I opened the door and saw Abii pinning savanna to the floor and both of them kissing each other rather passionatly,they didn't seem to notice me while I smiled at the sight,I wasn't like other guys and would say "Gross,Stop that!" Or "You'll go to hell for this!" Or "Whoo,Go you too",I fully Respect them and their relationship...not to mention I'm slightly protective over them and the last guy that tried to touch them...he um...Well anyways.

(Y/n):(thinks) hmm...I could either do 3 things...
1.Close the door silently and Let them continue until they finish.
2.Silently make my way to the kitchen to fix them lunch,not looking at them,giving them privacy.
3.Softly giggle,letting them know your presence and watch their reaction