Chapter 1

The film starts with another awesome main title like the previous three films. This one is bright red by the way, not green like many people want.

We start with Spider-Man swinging with a backpack. He then arrives on a rooftop. He looks down to see Mary Jane Watson waiting for him. The scene fades to Peter Parker arriving behind MJ. We see Peter & MJ sitting on a chair on the footpath. Peter tells her how much he loves her, how much he cares about her. She, while being happy, tells him that he has said that multiple times to her. She says that she loves him so much. But his spider sense goes off. He tells MJ to leave. Before leaving, she says "Go get 'em, tiger." Peter smiles & runs.

We cut to a man in purple robbing a bank. We don't see his face. He has bags of money with him. We see a couple of guards on the ground, weak, beaten. Spider-Man arrives. He jokes by telling the man "Cute outfit, buddy. Bet you bought it from a thrift store." The man puts the bags down & turns back. "The name's Prowler", says him. They have a fight. Spidey easily defeats him. He removes his gloves & hangs him upside down with his web on a street light. He then covers him with his web except his face so that he can breathe) The Prowler says "I ain't the only one, bug!" We hear a blast noise in the bank.

The door goes flying away. Spidey catches it with his webs so that it doesn't hurt anyone. He turns around to see a man in a quilt like costume with chrome gauntlets. Prowler laughs. Spidey webs his mouth. The man calls himself the Shocker. He shoots a vibro-blast using his gauntlets. They both have a fight. This is a tougher battle but Spidey still defeats him easily. He removes his vibro-blasters. The police arrive & arrest the men. People cheer for Spidey, but Shocker tells him that there are more for him to face.

The next day, we see Spidey swinging. His spider-sense goes off. He sees a giant man in a onesie looking suit, resembling a rhino & a man with armor & long legs causing havoc. Spidey arrives there at time. The giant man calls himself the Rhino & the other guy in the armor calls himself the Stilt-Man. Spidey has a fight with them. It is a much tougher battle. Spidey defeats Stilt-Man first, then Rhino, who was the toughest to beat. Spidey hears a loud noise in the bank. He says to himself "Why always the bank?"

He enters the bank & sees a person is in a really strange costume. He has a 'fish-bowl' as his helmet, but we don't see his face clearly. The helmet is semi-translucent. Spidey asks him "Why is a fish bowl stuck on your head, Mr, uh?" The person says "The master of illusions, Mysterio!" He makes a realistic looking illusion of a giant octopus. When Spidey hits it, it turns to smoke. He hits Mysterio. They fight. Mysterio creates many illusions of himself. Spidey has a hard time finding the real one. When he finally finds the real one, he defeats him. He destroys his equipment. The police arrive. Spidey unmasks Mysterio & we see VFX artist Quentin Beck. They remove Rhino & Stilt-Man from their armors. They arrest them.