Chapter 7

We see Peter with Aunt May in the hospital. He is sleeping on her lap. Peter is dreaming. He sees Uncle Ben getting killed & then Harry getting killed. He suddenly wakes up. He starts panting a lot. Aunt May sees Peter being sad. She asks him what happened & he says nothing. She finally reveals that she had known that he was Spider-Man after she got saved by him in Spider-Man 2. She says that she is proud of him & Uncle Ben would have been proud of him. We see him leave the room, but he sees someone familiar. It's Flint Marko! They meet each other. Flint says that he was released from jail because of good behaviour. His daughter is here. She is finally getting cured. He also says that his relationship with his wife is now totally fine. He says that he will be leaving the city with his family next month.

We now see the sewers. We see the Lizard hunting some small creatures like rats. This would be a horror themed scene. We see Sam Raimi's amazing horror directing skills here. We see Lizard kill them & eat them. He destroys some places & leaves horrendous scratch marks.

We see Peter sleeping in Aunt May's apartment. He starts dreaming. He is in another dream where the background is pure white light. He's with Uncle Ben in the car. They talk about Aunt May & then life. Peter starts remembering every good deed he had done. This time, when he says "Take my hand, son", Peter does & shakes his hand! Peter wakes up & has a slight smile.

We now see Peter talking to MJ in her apartment. He tells her about Connors & how bad of a person is Toomes. She tells him that she will help him in making the cure for Connors.

We now see Peter in his Spidey suit, unmasked & MJ making the cure for Connors. Ted Sallis arrives there. He realizes that Peter is Spider-Man. He tells him that he won't reveal his identity to anyone & helps them to make the cure. They finally make it. Peter brings the reptilian lab rat. They inject it onto it. It screams in pain & then transforms to normal! After some minutes, it starts behaving normally, but the problem is that it lost the new arm it had. But it's better than being a monstrous reptilian.