Chapter 3

We cut to a few days later. We see Toomes walking to someone's house. He knocks on the door & we see a man opening the door. We see it in his point of view. He says "Hammerhead, ready?" We see the man's face. His name is Hammerhead. He has a flat & weird looking head. He nods his head, while smiling.

We cut to Hammerhead & his goons in a pickup truck, with Toomes in it, sitting with Hammerhead. Toomes asks why Hammerhead hates Spider-Man & he says that Spider-Man ruined his plan of controlling the city. The vehicle is driven by one of his goons. It has Hammerhead's other goonies too. They go to OsCorp. Hammerhead's goons defeat the guards & let Hammerhead & Toomes enter OsCorp. They enter a lab. Toomes sees an exo-suit with wings. He makes an evil smile.

We cut to Doctor Connors holding a syringe with the cure he & Peter made. He has a video camera in front of him. He takes a huge breath & readies himself. He switches the camera on & starts talking. He talks about the cure. He injects it on the part where he used to have an arm. He waits for sometime. He feels a bit of pain there. He holds that part of his arm. It becomes extreme pain & he starts screaming. He throws the syringe at the camera, making it fall down. The scene cuts to black.

We see Peter reading a newspaper. It says that a new gang has arrived in New York. He sighs. We cut to him in the Spidey suit but unmasked. He looks out through the window. He goes out & swings away. We hear a knock on the door. It's Aunt May. No one opens the door. She's a bit sad & then leaves.

We see Spidey swinging outside. He sees a black female figure running rooftop to rooftop. He finds her to be suspicious. He swings to a rooftop. He calls her. She stops, turning around. It is a woman in a black suit with white hair type stuff. She has a black mask, covering a bit around her eyes. She has a seductive smile. Spider-Man asks her who she is. She says "Call me Black Cat." He asks her what she's doing here & she says that she's just minding her own business.

Spidey suddenly sees some suspicious looking people holding bags with money, going to a subway. Black Cat tells him to come with her. They secretly go to the subway, without the men knowing. They turn back but they get webs shot on them. They get punched & all. The scene cuts to them hanging upside down. We see Spidey & Cat standing next to them. He asks them who their boss is. They don't reply. Cat threatens them that she will scratch him with her claws. The other man tells them who their boss is. It is Hammerhead. Cat tells them where Hammerhead & his other goons are. They tell them where they are.

We now see Cat & Spidey confronting the gang. Hammerhead says "You two are not gonna be defeating us." As he says that, a man with an exo-suit with wings comes out from the shadows. It's Toomes, now dubbed as the "Vulture". Cat is shocked. He tells them to leave or die. They have a huge fight. Spider-Man & Black Cat escaped barely alive. Vulture clenches his fist. We now see Spidey & Cat on a rooftop. Cat's upset. Spidey notices her being sad. He asks her what happened but she instead leaves. He is confused.