Chapter 8

We see Vulture, Hammerhead & his gang destroying the prison that holds the Fearsome Foes. They kill the police people there. Mysterio asks him why they released them. Vulture tells him that it is to help them & join their team. He says that he will give them new, upgraded versions of their weapons. Shocker, Stilt-Man & Prowler were hesitant about it, but Mysterio & Rhino were very eager. Mysterio, the leader, Vulture & Hammerhead would convince them & they join it.

We now see Spider-Man swinging in broad daylight with a backpack. He finds Black Cat on a rooftop. He goes to meet her. He came to ask her for help. She joins him but she also tells her that she wants Toomes dead. Toomes had killed her mom for getting her possessions. Her mom was a lovable woman. Spidey tells her that he won't allow him to die, but will make him pay. We now see them arriving at Flint Marko's apartment, for help. He joins them.

We now cut to the Lizard coming out of the sewers to eat the humans, yes, eat them! He has grown deadlier now. We see Vulture, Hammerhead, his gang & the Fearsome Foes causing trouble. We see Spider-Man, Sandman & Black Cat arriving at the right time to defeat them. They have a huge fight. The backpack Spidey was wearing had the cure for Connors. He injects it onto him. Lizard transforms back to human. He's Connors again. We now see the police arriving. Sandman tells them to take Connors to safety. They do. They then assist the heroes to defeat the villains. We see Sandman & the police handle Hammerhead & his goons & Spider-Man & Black Cat handling the Vulture & The Fearsome Foes. They defeat them & destroy Vulture's wings. Cat was about to kill him but Spider-Man stops her. He tells her that this isn't what her mother would like to see. Her mother would want her to be a good woman, not someone who kills others. She stops & starts weeping. We now see Adrian Toomes, Hammerhead, his goons & the Fearsome Foes getting arrested while Connors is taken to Ravencroft.

Spider-Man 4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara