Chapter 5

We see Peter, with bruises, entering his apartment, but he sees that the door to his room is open. He checks it & sees his stuff being covered. He knocks on Mr. Ditkovitch's door. Ditkovitch opens it. He tells Peter that he was due on rent, so he had to evict him. He says that he never wanted to evict him, but he had to. Ursula comes to the spot. She tells Peter how much they will miss him. They hug each other. Peter then hugs Ditkovitch. We now cut to Peter, with his stuff, leaving the building. He goes to Aunt May's building. He knocks on the door. The door opens & we see Aunt May. She asks him what happened. He says that he was evicted from his apartment. He came to live with her. She smiles & lets him inside. She said that she had missed him a lot. They hug each other. We cut to Peter sitting with Aunt May talking about his life. He tells her how hard his life is.

We now see a woman in her house. Her name is Felicia Hardy. She is looking at a picture of her, her mother & her... father. Her father is Adrian Toomes! She weeps. She looks at her Black Cat outfit. She is the Black Cat! She hears a knock on her door. She puts the picture in her drawer & goes to open the door. She opens it & sees Mary Jane Watson. They hug each other. They're friends. They start talking. Felicia reveals that a new villain here is her father. Mary Jane is shocked to hear that. Felicia weeps after saying that. MJ comforts her.

We now see Peter taking MJ for a date. She tells Peter "I'm sorry for ruining the fun but the new villain Vulture is actually the father of my friend, Felicia Hardy." Peter is shocked. She tells him not to kill Vulture for Felicia. He promises her that he will not let him die.

We cut to Spider-Man patrolling the city like usual. His spider-sense goes off & sees the Vulture behind him! He has arrived to kill him. They have a fight. Vulture was about to kill Spidey but Spidey hits him. Spidey defeats him, but Vulture then flees.

We see the Vulture arriving in his hiding spot, which is where Hammerhead & his gang lives. Hammerhead asks him if he killed Spider-Man or not. Vulture replies "No." He states that Spider-Man is very tough to kill, like an actual spider. Hammerhead says that he has enough weapons to kill him. Vulture simply asks him if he remembers when they met each other for the first time. They were in jail back then, in 2004. Hammerhead says yes. He says "Good ol' days."