Chapter 7

"And if in the moment you bite your lip,
when I get you moaning, you know it's real.
Can you feel the pressure between your hips?
I'll make it feel like the first time."

***

I close my eyes and exhale at the same time just to open my eyes again. I'm at the table again. When I wanted to open my mouth to speak I saw Mary on her phone.

I couldn't figure out if she called someone or someone called her, but I decided to stay quiet and sit down again.

Harry smirked when he looked into my face. I try to avoid his gaze and look over to Mary. She seems to be uncomfortable.

"Are you for real?" She shouts into her phone. I can't hear what the other one on the phone is saying. It couldn't be anything good, since she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Alright then. I'll be there in 10." She speaks annoyed and hangs up the phone.

"I need to go. My sister is drunk at a club. I have to pick her up." My eyes widen and the first thing that comes to my mind is: How do I get home?

"Maybe Harry could drive you home." She says and I noticed I said my thoughts out loud. "Could you, Harry?" She smiles at him, hoping he'll do that for her.

Before he can respond, I say. "No, no, no, it's okay, I'll walk home." Mary shakes her head and looks back at Harry, still waiting for an answer.

He just nods his head yes, smirking at me. "I will take good care of her." He says and smiles at Mary. She stands up and puts on her jacket.

Shit. I forgot my jacket at her house.

"You come outside?" She asks. "I wanna make sure, you get in his car." She laughs a little and I don't think this is funny. Harry laughs too, standing up.

I hate that Mary wants to be sure I really get into his car. I even thought about escaping this situation by just not hopping into his car.

I don't have another chance now. I stand up as well and we walk towards the exit. I can already feel the cold air from outside and my body shivers.

"Here, you can wear my jacket." Harry says, throwing his jacket over my shoulders. He takes the chance to lay his arm around my shoulders.

I don't mind right now. It warms me even more so I'll take it.

We step outside and walk towards Harry's car. It's a black Range Rover and I'm impressed. Aren't these like super expensive?

Mary opens the door to the passenger seat. "Jump in." She says. I do as I've been told and she slams the door when I'm inside. I can see her hugging Harry goodbye and kissing him again.

My eyes widen when I notice she just kissed him right onto his lips.

I look away. I decide to take off his jacket from my shoulders and throw it on the backseat. He walks around the car, opening the door.

He smirks before he gets inside, closing the door behind him. "Are you ready?" He asks and I nod my head yes. There are no other options.

He starts the engine. My hands are shaking. Sitting next to him makes me so nervous. "You didn't gave me an answer." He hisses a little and I remember he wants me to use my words. I can't.

I just stare at the streets in front of us, trying to ignore him. My hands are shaking even more. My breath gets heavier and my cleavage rises and falls at a rasant pace.

My hand stops shaking as I feel a huge hand grabbing around mine. My heart dropped and I wish I had just walked home. "Shhh." He whispers and strokes my hand. I almost feel like I could cry as a sob escapes my mouth.