Hanging out

Len,SeeU, and I decided to join music club.
Since we have decided already, we joined the club and met our club mates.

The people who joined music club are Miku, the girl with her long teal hair tied in twin tail.
Rin, the girl who has a blonde short hair with 4hair pins and a ribbon on her hair. She is a childhood friend of Len. Also the bestfriend of Miku.
Luka, one year older than me and is classmates with Yukari. Has a long pink hair.
Yukari, one year older than me as well. Has purple hair.
Piko, our classmate. He has white hair.
And the last three members are Len,SeeU, and me.

After we joined the club, we all met in the music room and introduced ourselves to know more about our club mates.
In introducing ourselves, we also had to tell the reason why we joined music club.
One by one, the members of the club introduced themselves.

Miku - " M...my name is Miku. Nice to meet you all. I joined this club because I wanted to learn how to play a guitar and because I like singing. ", she said in a really small voice while blushing and looking down.
Rin - " Hi! My name's Rin. Nice to meet you all. I joined this club because I wanted to go to the same club as Miku and I wanted to learn how to play a guitar as well. ", she said really cheerfully.
Luka - " Hey. My name is Luka. Nice to meet you all. I joined this club because my friend Yukari, wanted me to join the club with her. ", she said as she smiled.
Yukari - " Hey guuys. My name is Yukari. Nice to meet you all. I joined this club because I was inspired by some YouTubers playing instruments such as keyboards so yea. "
Piko - " Uhh hey guys. My name is Piko. Nice to meet you all. I just joined this club since SeeU joined here. "
Len - " My name is Len, nice to meet you all. I joined this club because I am interested in playing guitar. "
SeeU - " My name is SeeU. I joined this club because I liked singing and I want to learn how to play instruments. It's nice to meet you all. "

Finally, it was my turn to introduce.
"Hey guys. My name is Gumi. I joined this club since SeeU and Len chose to join this club. It's nice to meet you all. I hope that we'll have great time spending time together in this club. "
I was finally done. I sat down and I sighed.

Our teacher was ma'am IA.
When we were done introducing ourselves, she told us that we should go somewhere together with all the members since it was Saturday tomorrow.
We all agreed to go to ****mall.

- The next day -
We all met in the entrance of the mall but unfortunately, Piko and Yukari Senpai were not coming.
Since Piko and Yukari Senpai are not coming, it's just the seven of us now.
First, we ate lunch together.
After we ate, we watched a movie together.
It was a scary movie.

SeeU and Miku sat beside me.
During the movie, it seemed like Miku was really scared because she kept on covering her face with her bag.
I really wanted to comfort her so I tried to talk to her.
" Umm Miku? Are you okay? If you are scared, you can hold my hand. "
When I told her, she quickly grabbed my hand tightly.
I can feel her hand shaking. She might not like scary movies that much.
When the movie was done, Miku stopped shaking and she let go off my hand.
She looked at me and once again, she held my hand.
She said with a smile, " Thank you Gumi-chan, for comforting me. "

- After the movie -
As soon as we got out from the cinema, I ran straight to the c.r.
After I got out of the c.r. , I noticed that Len was staring at Miku.
I wondered why. Why is he staring at her? Could it be...he has a crush on her?

I observed Len. He was staring at her the whole time.
While Miku, doesn't seem to notice him staring at her.

When it was 4pm, most of us had to go already so we said our goodbyes.
" Bye everyone! ", I shouted.

- at home -
Even though I'm already home about to sleep, I can't stop thinking about Len staring at Miku.
I couldn't sleep.
... Well, maybe if I drink a cup of coffee, I could sleep.
After I drank a cup of coffee, I felt sleepy.
* yaaaawn *
Finally, I can sleep.
I closed my eyes.
But even in my dream, I couldn't stop thinking about Len.

******
Helloooooooo! How was the chapter?
Next chapter will be published maybe when our exams are over and if I was not lazy.
SeeU again!