The Plan

Another day of school...I said sadly. After what I've seen, I still have to go to school. Even though I didn't want to go to school, Sonika, my mother forced me to go. I wonder if I could still talk to Len normally... I hope I can, so that I won't make SeeU worried.

As I reached school, I looked down, and let out a sigh. I entered my classroom, seeing that SeeU was not there. Well, she might be late or something...I took a glance at Len. He was looking at Miku. After Miku, he looked over at Neru.
Neru seemed to have been staring at Len before Len looked, so when Len looked at her, both Len and Neru blushed and looked away from each other.
... I don't want to see this.
I put down my head on the desk, with my arms covering my face.

Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulders.
" Hey Gumi! ", I heard a small voice. I raised my head to see Miku's smiling face. " Oh hey Miku. ", I said then banged my head on the desk. " Are you okay Gumi? Did something happen? ", Miku said with a concerned look on her face, giving me a ' I'm curious ' face. When Miku gets curious, she won't leave me alone, so I have to answer her or she'll bug me until I answer her.

" I am not fine actually. You see, I have a crush on Len. Yesterday, I've noticed that Neru liked Len and Len might also like her and you at the same time. " Right when I finished speaking, Miku grabbed my hand and looked at me even worried than a while ago.

" ... it's okay Gumi. Don't be down. When he tries to talk to me, I won't talk that much, but I'll still talk to him since it's kinda rude to just ignore him. Let's see...I know! ", Miku said with her sparkling eyes.
" You two should go on a date! A date in the amusement park! "
" What the f**k Miku! What the heck do you mean date? I can't! ", I said as my face turned red.
" I'll do anything if you go on a date! Pweaaaaaaaase Gumiiiiiii. ", said Miku.
When she said that, I had a great idea on mind.
" Anything, Huh? ", I said with a wide grin on me face.
" Alright Miku. Since you promised me, you can't just break your promise. You have to invite Rei and go on a double date with us! " When Miku heard what I just said, she was shocked.
" WHAAAAAAAAT!? Gumi oh please Gumiiii don't. Megpoid please. ", she begged me.
" Aha! You promised! If you break the promise, I won't talk to you anymore! "
" Nooo please Gumi. I don't want that to happen! "
" Then go on a double date with us! You know it would be a big help. If you show Len that you like Rei instead of Len, he might give up on you. "
Miku looked troubled and I was waiting for her response. But the bell rang, and the teacher came in.
I looked around for SeeU, but she was not there.
I guess she's either sick or very late.

~ Lunch Break ~
The bell finally rang, and everyone began to get their lunch box from their bags. I don't usually cook my own foods but today, I cooked it myself. I grabbed my lunchbox and headed to where Miku was. " Yo! ", I said as I punched her shoulder playfully. I waited for a response but she did not respond. " Heeeeyyyy Hatsune! If you're mad, you're the one at fault. You promised me you would do anything for me. ", I said as if I was sad. Miku looked at me and let out a big sigh. " Ah fine fine. It really is my fault. I will go on a double date with you and Len and Rei. But only if you help me get Rei to go with us. " Miku said blushing. I pinched her cheek, smiled and agreed to help her. " Well, that's a simple task. Let's go right after we finish eating. " After we finished eating, I pulled Miku's arms because she was in the corner of the classroom.

We've finally reached Rei, who was reading a book about math. Uh still studying even at lunch huh. I've called out to Rei and he looked at me. " Yo, Rei! We've come here to ask you if you could join us on Saturday to an amusement park? " Rei looked at me with a really annoyed look. " Huh? I would rather study. " Hearing his answer, I widened my eyes and I stared at him. " What the heck? Can you stop staring at me like that? I can't concentrate on studying ". Hearing that, it made me more irritated. " I won't stop staring at you like this until you say you'll come ", I said with a serious look on my face. Rei ignored me, then walked away from me.

The entire day, I stared at Rei, until it was time to go home. Miku and I walked home together. " Hey Hatsune, you need to help me with Rei. ", I said looking at Miku. Miku looked at me, then face palmed. " Fine, fine. I'll help you ", she said as she let out a sigh. " Huh? Idiot! I'm the one helping you right now! ", I shouted, then pushed Miku. Then she replied, " Ahaha, sorry. I totally forgot I made you help me. I'm sorry Gumi! "

~ The next day ~
I am running late right now. I have no choice but to just grab a toast and run while eating it. Hopefully, I would still be safe if I do that. I opened the door and ran as fast as I could. When I felt like I was almost there, I accidentally bumped someone. It was Len. I smiled, then Len lend me a hand helping me get up. " Haha, just like the first day of school! ", he chuckled. He had a really childish laugh, it made me blush bit. " Yea, just like that day ". We began to run, and we made it just in time.

We entered our classroom and sat down on our seats. Suddenly, I remembered about the date. I should ask Len out so the only person I'll have to ask will be Rei. I walked to Len and asked if he could go to the amusement park with Miku, Rei and me. He smiled, then said yes. " Rei is coming also? How did you get him to agree to go with you guys? ", he said in shock. " Weeeeell, we are having a hard time inviting him ". Len said in excitement, " I could get him to go with us. It's kinda easy to make him go ". Len said with a big smile. " Hold on, I'll ask him right away ", he said going to Rei's desk. Soon, Len came back with a big smile, making me realize that he was able to make him come.

I ran up to Miku, grabbed her arm, then went back to Len with her. Len blushed a little and greeted Miku with good morning. Miku looked away from him, then hid behind me. From Miku's reaction, Len frowned. I whispered to Miku, saying that Len helped us with Rei. Miku suddenly smiled, then grabbed Len's hands, thanking him. That moment, Len turned red. I returned to my desk and started to complain in frustration. I whispered, " sometimes, I feel like punching Len in the face. ", then sighed.

As soon as Miku finished thanking Len, she rushed over me. " We're going this Saturday right? ". Miku said with her eyes Shining. " Yes Hatsune, make sure not to be late. You should be there around 11:00. ", I told Miku. Miku rushed over to Len and Rei to tell them the information. Just then, I realised that Saturday was Valentine's Day.

" A date with him on Valentine's Day, huh? ", I said as I blushed and smiled.

******
Yo! Sorry if this chapter is just boring. :P I'm just too lazy to include the date in this chapter, cause this chapter's long...for me. I'm so lazy, so I might take a while to update again. See ya! Also, really really late but next will be about Valentine's Day.