Making friends

It has been 1week since the entrance ceremony. I feel really tired and lazy. Maybe it's because Lapis wouldn't let me sleep last night. I have to go to school today. Bruh I don't wanna go to school... But I want to make friends.
I'll just go to school. What time is it right now? Hmm...wai wha!? It's already 7:50! I'll be late! I'll just grab a toast and run to school! Oh my gahd I feel like some anime protagonist. Uh what the hell am I saying! I gotta hurry! I have to run...

I'll run then! I seriously feel like some anime protagonist ('・皿・')
Nuwaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have to run more faster! ....!?
Ouch...I bumped someone. I have to apologize...
" Um excuse me... I'm so sorry for running into you. I was in a hurry. ", I said as I bowed.
" it's okay it's okay. You don't need to apologize. I was in a hurry and running also. ", the person replied.
When I looked up to see the person's face, I was a bit surprised.
" eh! You're the twin of that blonde girl from the entrance ceremony! "
" ....Oh! You're the girl who was staring at us! Nice to meet you! My name is Len. I've been wanting to talk to you! "
" Same as me! I've been wanting to talk to you! My name is Gumi. " , I replied as I smiled.
Oooooh wait what am I doing...I am already late!
" We are running late...do you want to go to school with me? ", Len replied
" yea...let's go! "

~ At school ~
I got scolded by the teacher for being late... Well, atleast I wasn't alone. Len was scolded by the teacher also.
After the teacher was done scolding us, we headed to our classrooms.
Oh! I'm in the same class as Len... Uhh Lapis and Iroha are here also.
Yay! The teal haired girl is here also.
Len noticed that I was in the same class as him.
He run to me and said, " I'm so glad you're in the same class as me! ".
I smiled and said, " I am also glad. "
" ...can you be my friend miss Gumi!? ", shouted Len.
" ofcourse! ", I replied as I smiled.
I was really happy he asked me to be his friend.
" Oh um Len. Can you introduce me to your sister? I would like to be a friend with her. "
Len nodded and went to where his sister was seated.
" Rin, this is Gumi. Gumi, this is Rin ", said Len.
" Nice to meet you Rin. My name is Gumi. I would like to be a friend with you! "
" Nice to meet you too, Gumi. My name is Rin, Len's sister. I would love to be a friend with you, Gumi! "
Yeah! We're friends!
The bell rang as I cheered. The teacher came in and everyone quickly went to their seats.
The first subject, Soc.sci started.

~ after school ~
Classes are finally done! Yay, now I can go home.
Len tapped my shoulder and waved at me as he said " Bye Gumi! See you tomorrow. "
I waved at him. Today has been a great day.
I made few friends... Oh, but I didn't talk to the teal haired girl in the class.
Well, I hope I'll have the chance to talk to her tomorrow.
I am so excited to go to school tomorrow. I need to sleep early today because of what happened this morning.
yaaaaaawn... * sleeps *

****
How was chapter 2? Did you like it?
The chapter's short >.< I am so sorry...
Teravfon101 , hope you like it.