Double date

Few days have passed since Miku and I planned on the double date. Today, it's finally Saturday, Valentine's Day! I was very nervous for the double date, and I decided to call SeeU. When she answered the call, I heard a very inhuman groan. I was a bit worried about her. SeeU spoke..." Yo, Gumi. ", in a low voice. " What the hell?? Is that really you SeeU? ", I said as I started to think maybe her little brother answered my call. Just right then, I knew it was SeeU for sure when she said, " You daughter of a B**CH! ...does anyone else say daughter of a b**tch except for me that you know? ". I giggled then answered her. " Ohh SeeU, SeeU. For a second I thought you were some kind of alien or something. " Right after saying that, I heard loud kicking noises over the phone. " Woah woah, chill! I was joking! " SeeU calmed, then I asked for advices on what I should/shouldn't do. All she said was, " Just be yourself " though.

I looked at the clock, and it was 10minutes before the gathering time. I changed my clothes, tied my hair and call a taxi. I had no time to eat at all since I was almost late. I held my grumbling stomach and observed the view until I finally arrived at the amusement park. As soon as I got off the taxi, I heard a familiar voice. I looked around, and saw Miku rushing towards me. Followed by Miku, there were Len and Rei trying to catch up to her. Miku shouted as she ran, " Gumi, you're late " and she hugged me, then quickly grabbed me by my hand.

We sat on a bench for a while to decide how we will be going around the amusement park. After few minutes, we finally decided to go in two pairs. Just as planned, Miku goes with Rei, and I go with Len. We decided to go buy some drinks before we go. After we bought our drinks, we separated.

Now, I was alone with Len. Just standing right next to him made me nervous. Suddenly, Len stopped walking and looked at me. He smiled, then asked if we could go and ride the jet-coaster. I loved jet-caster, so I said yes without hesitating. But after riding it, I felt really dizzy that I tripped. Len immediately catched me. When I realized, his face was so near to mine that I was no longer feeling dizzy but instead, I was feeling hot.

After the jet-coaster, we proceeded to the haunted house and met Miku and Rei. We went inside together and the only person who was really scared was Miku. She was screaming at every s*** that popped up infront of us and I was laughing my ass off at Miku. She was holding Rei's shirt the whole time and that's when I started shipping them so hard. It's just so hnnnggg, I can't explain it in words.

It was night time when we went out of the haunted house. We went to buy headbands and other stuff and waited for the parade and fireworks.

The parade finally came and we watched the characters go pass by us. Then, the fireworks were shot into the sky. It was so beautiful. We held our hands together while watching. I could never forget this moment. He held my hand so tight that it hurt a bit. I will never forget this amazing day.