OneShot; Reiji, The Library's Private Session

A/N: Lemon or Lime? Who knows? Read to find out xD Enjoy :P Maybe not?

.....................................................

Your P.O.V

You didn't really attend to classes during your time at the school. You loved being in the library, so the teachers agreed with it, but you had good grades though. You were helpful in the library, as well. 

Just now, you were sorting books after the alphabet. You sighed deeply and heard someone coming in your way, you also knew about one person who always came to the library for research or something like it. Reiji Sakamaki. The second oldest son in the Sakamaki household. It has been some rumours about him, being strict, using manners and are even polite towards people. 

He stopped and studied the books in front of him as in the same time, studying you. He has been doing that for months now, observing you. Like if you were his experiment. You had it enough of it, being tired that he is looking at you.

"Reiji, one question for you, why do you look at me all the time?" You asked while blushing a little, since you got a crush on him, yes, you have. His eyes leaved the bookshelf and landed on yours. 

"Is it wrong?" He asked and tilted his head at the side in curiosity and had this weird smile, plastered on his face. You nodded quick and looked away from him.

"B-besides, is it something you are looking after?" You asked. He was thinking for a second before lightning up with a real smile.

"Can you show the private session of this library?" You pulled yourself backwards and stared at him. You had no choice, but show him. If you reject, God knows what will happen. You mentally sighed inside and walked to this private session of this place. But when you reached to it, he pushed you into it and locked the door. You stared at him and blushed like crazy.

"What are you doing?" You asked while he took off his glasses and revealed his beautiful, stunning eyes. He sighed and walked towards you, pushing you to the wall and pinned you against it.

"Is it wrong of me? That I am supposed to examine a human's body?" He grinned and pulled away your bow together with your school top. You blushed deeply and looked away.

"Y-you have to ask permission f-first." You stuttered when he kissed your skin softly. You felt him smirk and faced him again.

"I asked. You said yes." You were confused, when did he ask? Oh, wait. That he wanted go to the library and "search after books". But that didn't end up well for you. He gazed down at your body and grinned before taking over your lips. The school had ended for the day and everyone went home except for you guys, who were inspected each other.

Now you got Reiji's oneshot, after Sakamaki's oneshot, there will be a start on some Mukami Brother, so feel free to ask ^^ Hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care cx