Shu Sakamaki; Lazy, Sloppy, Love Marks

A/N: Hehe, now you got it, the lazy AND the oldest brother, Shu c: Good luck with the blushing ^^ The original one is from Forgotten Love.

----------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

Shu Sakamaki, as you heard of alot of times. He is supposed to study in college or something, but he had to repeat his year in senior year because he is lazy and didn't care about to study at all. But now, you got paired up with him, bad luck, right? You sat beside of him while you did your work, you glanced at him and sighed. He was listening on some music and is also sleeping. Another bad luck. 

"Shu, if you don't want to repeat another year in school, make sure that you study then." You said annoyed and placed his paper in front of him. He opened one of his opal eyes and sighed.

"It's boring and it needs lots of working, which means it's exhausting." He mumbled and increased his volume to his music. You tried not to lose control and sighed quietly.

"How the hell am I supposed to cooperate with this guy?" You thought for yourself and glanced at him for the second time. You couldn't help but blush. You knew for sure about one thing; He had this face from an angel, but the attitude by the devil or wait, was it Ayato? You shook your head and started to write again until someone stopped you, your e/c eyes met his opal eyes as he studied you. You felt nervous and looked around.

"No one is here, so we got plenty of time." He said and pulled you closer.

"Shu! What the-?" You blushed like crazy when he pulled up your school blouse and gazed your f/c lace bra. You knotted your fists and tried to punch, but you didn't knew this would happen. With inhuman speed, he was over you, grinning or to be correct, smirking. Hell, who is the real pervert? Laito or Shu? 

"Smells beautiful." He mumbled and kissed your neck sloppy and softly. You blushed again and tried to push him away.

"Please, don't Shu, it's scho-" You got cut off by his warm, moist tounge, drawing upwards your neck and suddenly nibbled at it. You gasped and blushed more, even darker, if that is possible for humans.

"Tastes so sweet." He mumbled when he sucked your blood, you groaned in pain and looked away. You were not used by the pain, that's why, but it sooner turned into pleasure and pain. God, you wanted to finish the work, but also this time with Shu. For a time, you had this funny high-school crush on him, now this was your chance. After a while, he pulled himself little back and tried to find your soft spot.

"N-no, Shu!" You gasped again when he found it and started to suckle at it and giving love marks. You loved this moment, a lot.

Let us say, you and Shu didn't really finish your work for sure ;D 

Pff, haha, I am finished, I am done with this xD Sorry if it got little bit of limey here cx *Pulls away from the computer* Anyway, hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^^