Makoto Tachibana - Scaredy Cat

A/N: Am I the only one who loves Makoto's character in the anime? Caring, responsible and all that? That's why I am making a one-shot about it :3 Besides, he is sort of like me, scaredy-cat xD

-----------------------------------------------------------

You stood in the hallway, fixing your cardigan and shoes. You and the others planned to scare Makoto, since he is an easy target and he gets so nervous at the same time. You giggled at the plan you made and went out to meet the guys and Gou.

"So, are you guys ready?" You asked while you picked up the bag and studied it. Nagisa nodded and smiled.

"So ready, shall we go then? We shouldn't miss this." Rei asked while he pushed back his glasses as he usually does. You rolled your eyes and smiled.

"Let's go."

Later ~

You, Rin and Haru was outside of the cabinet and placed the traps for Makoto. You glanced at the guys and saw them whisper to each other. You were so curious and eager to hear and patted on Rin's shoulder.

"What are you guys whispering about?" You tilted your head at the side. Rin grinned and looked back at Haru.

"Well, since you are into Makoto, why not be with him during the little trip of his?" When he said it, you felt the scarlet colour cover your face and looked down at your hands.

"Are you nuts?! Of course I-i like him, but in a friend way." You laughed nervously and waved your hands. Rin raised one of his eyebrows and shrug his shoulders.

"Okey then." He said and pointed to the door. You sighed and raised yourself from the ground, walking to the door and waited for Nagisa, leading Makoto to the scary place.

"A-are you sure about this, Nagi-chan? It looks so creepy." Makoto said and looked un-sure at the cabinet. Nagisa giggled quietly and nodded.

"Yes, Y/N will lead you through this." He pointed at me and pushed Makoto towards me. He looked at me with frightening eyes. You smiled at him and went into the darkness.

Bit of traps later ~

Makoto held your arm close and breathed like crazy, you were almost in the end when the skeleton suddenly popped up from nowhere, Makoto screamed and accidentally tripped on the loose board on the ground and landed top of you. You both blushed and met each other's eyes.

"Y-you okay, Y/N-chan?" He asked while he itched back of his neck. You nodded slowly and kept blushing.

"I-i am fine." You stuttered out and raised yourself from the ground, he took your hand and walked to the end. When you stopped, you looked confused at the green-haired guy as he turned towards you.

"Y/N-chan, thanks for being with me during this creepy tour." He mumbled and looked nervously at you. You were going to say something but felt something warm against your lips, when you opened your eyes, you blushed like mad when you realized when it was Makoto, kissing you softly. You took a deep breath and kept it. Cheers and flashes came around, you both pulled away and stared at the Iwatobi group.

"I knew it, I told you they would do it." Rin grinned and laughed. You looked down and then towards Makoto, who laughed quietly and held you close to his chest.

Hoped you liked this chapter, who do you want to read next? Be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^^