Ayato Sakamaki - His Love

A/N: *Looks away* But don't think about it *Laughs* Hope you will like the chap o: And I have to put some Kuroshitsuji music, okay? ;-; It sort of describes Ayato's Love towards you, reader-chan ;3 Enjoy cx P.S I do suck to write in other p.o.v's xD Real one is in Forgotten Love, enjoy cx

------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

You had a big crush, yes, indeed you had. On a certain vampire, known for his sadistic sides and even calls himself for Ore-sama. His name is Ayato Sakamaki. You never knew why you liked him, was it his looks, the way he looks at you? Or even his raspy voice of his? You become nervous every time you are around him. You had to stop it, but how? But every time he looked at you, you felt the shivers, you felt nervous, it was like he was....observing you.

You were done for the day and packed your things in your bag. But now, you felt his eyes again. Everyone has left and he was the only one left in the classroom. The uneasiness came and you walked straight to the door until someone shut it and held you against the wall. You froze and met Ayato's yellowish-green eyes, studying you.

"A-ayato-kun?" You stuttered and saw how he reacted at his name, looking away. Causing him to 'Tss'.

"Shut up." He mumbled and leaned down towards your neck.

"Ayato-" You were interrupted when his warm, moist tongue drew upwards your neck. You started to shiver and looked away. which happened to show more of your neck. He grinned and kissed it, gently. Like if it was sensitive or something like that.

"No one is here, it is passed school-time, so we got plenty of time in the world." He smirked and lifted your chin, so you could meet his gorgeous eyes. 

"I know that you love me, Y/N." He whispered and kissed your neck, pushing you further in against the wall, also means, he pushed his body towards yours, caused your heart skip a beat. You felt the colour of red cover your face and looked away as quick he made an eye-contact with you. 

"Why are you looking away, Y/N-chan? Your face is too adorable." He mumbled and placed his lips at yours. You were completely shocked, but kept the kiss by pulling him closer. Things like this got hot, real fast.

After a while of kissing, you felt his fangs digging into your s/c skin. You gasped and shut your eyes to contain the pain and tried to not to scream. You heard him suck your blood and felt again nervous.

"A-ayato-kun..." You breathed heavily and looked at him with half-lidded eyes and red cheeks, looking really innocent towards him. He grinned and pinned you down onto the floor.

"I will show you my love tonight, my Y/N-chan~" He sang before he devoured your lips.

*Laughs evil* Muahaha, finally, another one-shot finished, after Rei-kun's oneshot, I will make Kou's because there is something I want to tell you about ^^ Hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^^