CH-2

Y/N(POV)
.
.
The alarm started ringing waking me up from my beautiful dreams. Well that's how my life works first I have to sacrifice myself to get up in the morning, then work hard all day long to get paid, then go back home and sleep. Wait why am I thinking like an old person. So I get up and get ready

After getting ready, I made some breakfast and headed to my office

After getting ready, I made some breakfast and headed to my office. While I was walking to my office I felt the not so cold breeze on my skin and it freshened me up... It was a rainy weather and I felt more happy because I love rain so much.
I reached my office and just after sometime different clients came with different problem. There's one thing that I like the most about my job is that it makes me feel happy solving everyone's problems and seeing them happy and satisfied. I also get to know a lot of people and different types of behaviours. I get to know a little about the person just by looking at their eyes. After I was done with my client my boss called me at his office oh ya if your wondering where I work It's the biggest center in Seoul that treats people. Many psycologists, and psychiatrist work here.
Ok back to where I was... When I went to my bosses office he looked nervous but also a little happy.
"Good morning Y/n, please sit down, so as I told you yesterday there will be new client of your's coming here to meet you........ Well.... U-ummm actually his name is Mr. Kim Namjoon" Just by the name of Kim Namjoon I suddenly couldn't breathe because we all know who Kim Namjoon is..
I started refusing my boss but he said that they will be providing us with a lot of money and helping us raise this center more. I knew my boss is a jerk but I didn't know he was also the boss of jerks. Just for money he is making me deal with those Mafia what was their name? oh yeah! BTS. After talking to my bo- no to that jerk I went back to my cabin and started moving here and there while panicking. I was now sure that I'm going to be killed at last no matter what. I now have no other option but just to wait for them.

NAMJOON(POV)
.
.
When I got up after a sleep Jin came to my room and told me to get ready. I asked him that where we are going but he didn't respond. I know I'm powerful but when Jin becomes serious you know some shit is about to happen. Well I got up and got ready I didn't know where we were going so I chose to wear something casual.

Jin then drove me to a big building

Jin then drove me to a big building. I think I've seen that building somewhere. But without waiting we went inside and when I went inside I saw the word mental health. My blood started boiling thinking that Jin thinks I have a mental problem. I shout his name and grab him by the collar people tried to stop me but can they?
Right After that I hear someone calling my name I turn and see........

Hope you are enjoying. Thank you for reading. Next CH-3
Saranghae☺ 💜