CH-5

Mr.Nmjoon got up and balled his fists. I could see anger and sadness in his eyes. I could see his eyes getting watery but he is holding those tears back to not show how weak he is from inside.

He started walking closer to me. I started backing away as he got closer to me until my back hits the wall. At this point I was sure that I was going to get killed by this man today. Suddenly he slammed his fists on the wall right beside my head. The sound was so loud that it made me flinch. ''Don't you dare speak about my past and personal reasons. I don't like sharing my reasons to people. You're just a little psycologists trying to help me but not knowing how dangerous I can be if you try to provoke me. NOW GET OUT'' he shouted the last three words making me scared to death. I suddenly became so embarrased and jolted to the main door grabbing my bag. when I was about to open the door Jin came behind me ''Y/n what happened? You're time isn't finished yet.'' I was so scared that I couldn't even answer him and opened the door and ran towards my car. I started the engine and drove not wanting to come back to this place again. I removed my tears and thought of calling my bestie her name is Sim when I reach home. After I reached home I sat down on the sofa just imagining the things that happened and the thing which was making me more scared was that they are the biggest mafia here and I made leader of them angry and didn't answer one of their member's question and what if they come tonight and kill me. I took out my phone and called Sim

𝗦𝗜𝗠 & 𝗬/𝗡 ( 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡)

Y/N: Hi! Sim sorry for not picking up your phone in these days as I had some work.

SIM: Hi!! Umm.. why do you sound so low? Are you fine?

Y/N: No.. ( I couldn't hold back my tears) I am not f..fine S..sim. c..can y..you please come t..to my place ( I saide while sobbing)

SIM: OMG what happened? Y/n I'm not letting you shed any tear for some jerk. I'm on my way. please relax yourself.

( with that she cuts the phone)

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I change my clothes and put something comfortable. After sometime I heard the doorbell. I was so happy to see her after a long time as we are always busy with our work. Sim is a vet at the biggest vet hospital in seoul. We both are childhood friends and we both wanted to work in the same city since childhood. But we cannot stay together because both of our work places are far away from each others. I could see her worried face. 

''What happened Y/n? I want you to share your problems with me so that I can help you out'' I told her every little detail about all the things while crying again. ''Oh my god I still can't believe you went to their house. I mean it's impossible for a normal person to even go in that area.'' she spoke. I said '' Sim now the thing is that I made their leader angry and I didn't answer one of the members question and ran away. What if they  kill me today or tomorrow.'' She sighed and said ''Look Y/n I don't think they would do that because they have a lot of other works to do instead of looking for you.'' well Sim was right why would they waste their time on me.

Sim got up and said '' let's order pizza and binge watch some K-dramas'' we ate food and finally she was sleeping at my house today after a long time we got to share so many things together. She also told me that she has a crush on a mysterious guy that she looks at everyday at a cafe. she said has a whole arm tatted which made him look more hot. While talking we both slept. 

I got up from my bed Sim's still sleeping. I went to have a shower. It's a satuday morning inshort WEEKEND!! Sim and I have planned to go to a club today evening and I was so excited to go there after a very long time. Finally I was going to have some break from work. We both had breakfast but sadly Sim had some work at her place today so she will be picking me up today. We both had planned on going to the club by 10 p.m. I started cleaning my house while thinking about what I'll tell my boss if he asks me about it. It really made me nervous. The time passed by and it was 9 pm. I started getting ready being so excited to get wasted tonight and I am so ready for it.

 I started getting ready being so excited to get wasted tonight and I am so ready for it

I decided on wearing this. I've kept it for so long but today I'll rock it. I decided on not putting much makeup so I did some smokey eyes and put some normal lipgloss. I really felt confident today. I heard the door bell ring and it was sim she looked gorgeous

She was wearing the dress looking cute and hot at the same time

She was wearing the dress looking cute and hot at the same time. I complimented her and went to the taxi though we both have our own cars but we're surely going to be drunk so none of us could drive so a taxi is better. Also we don't have any boyfriends to pick us up. The club was 30 mins drive from here. It was kinda far. Finally we reached there and got inside the club. We went to that club for the first time.

Music blasted in my ears. Smell of alcohol everywhere and it was a little hot inside. There were many people dancing, some making out in the corner, some grinding on the floor. Sim and I went to the bartender and she asked for some shots. It was my first time taking shots but sim encoraged me saying that it feels good when we get high. Right after I took my third shot she shouted and started pointing at a tall guy. ''Look Y/n I can't believe this that he is also here, he is the guy I was talking about who I had a crush on.'' she said while still pointing at the big muscled guy. The light was dim but I could see his tatted arm she was right when she said he looked hot. My eyes started wandering near that guy until my eyes landed on a tall,buffy guy his back was facing me and he looked similar. Sim went on the dancefloor to dance but my curious ass didn't move just because I wanted to see the tall figure. After some time he moved and my eyes were in shock......

𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲..𝗼𝗳𝗰