CH-3

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍(𝐏𝐎𝐕)

I turn and see an old man walking  towards us. Jin was about to say something to me but the old man interrupted him '' Hello Mr.Kim I am the boss of this place. Let me take you to the cabin.'' I tried to control my anger somehow but I'll make sure to talk to Jin once we get back home. We go to the cabin and sat down waiting for the person to come. I was clearly confused about who we're going to meet.

𝐘/𝐍(𝐏𝐎𝐕)

I heard some noises outside. I got scared when I saw a man holding another man's collar and was about to punch him. I knew they were the mafia's I'll be meeting today. I really didn't wanted to deal with them so I thought of hiding somewhere thinking that when they'll be here my boss might think that I didn't come so he would postpond the meeting and after that the mafia's would forget to meet me. YES! I think this is a good idea but wait there's only one exit from my cabin from which they'll be coming and there's a window that never opens.  There was a type of a closet in the room so I thought of hiding inside it.

Right after I hid inside the closet two men with my boss appeared in my cabin. I never did something like this but I don't want to die so fast I'm still young. 

''Please wait here, Y/n might be on her way here'' I hear my boss saying

''I hope she'll be here soon we are not here to waste our time'' the one with broad shoulders said. The other man was just sitting there without speaking anything.

After my boss went out I could hear the other man saying ''Jin, why are we here? do you really think this would help me. I really want to kill you right now but I'm leaving you because you're like my brother.

Oh! so the one with the broadshoulder is Jin so it means that the other man is KIM NAMJOON! omg I cannot believe that the strongest mafia's are right inside my cabin. I decided not to get out. I managed to stay in the closet for half an hour I hear Mr.Namjoon saying ''Jin I don't care if the person is here or not but you wasted my time today'' after saying that he went outside and Jin followed him. Fianlly they went. I secretly got out and sat down at my seat after fifteen minutes my boss came to me and yelled at me for being late.

𝐉𝐈𝐍(𝐏𝐎𝐕)

Huh! I tried running after Namjoon but he left me alone and even took the car. I know he is going to cause trouble again he looked really angry.

I got Y/n's number and I am pretty sure she intentionally did not come to meet us but I only want her to treat Namjoon as she is one of the best psycologist here.

I reached home and saw that Namjoon was not here. I asked Suga whether he came here or not but he had no idea about it. I called the other members asking about Namjoon but they all were busy with there works so they had no idea as well.  

I asked Suga to join me for searching Namjoon. We both knew where he could be. So Namjoon made a warehouse far from this city where he had locked the people who misbehaved to him and also some of our enemies are there that we defeated. He always tortures them to release his anger.

Me and suga drove to that warehouse and we saw Namjoon there. He was beating an unconcious man. We stopped him but it was too late he already killed him.

we took Namjoon back to home but he was still angry. I decided to call Y/n because Namjoon becomes more and more angry day by day now he also shouts at us. Today was the first time he held me by the collar.

I called Y/n. I know Namjoon will not go to that  psycologist's place again but now I want her to come to our house and treat him.

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘/𝐍 ( 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍)

JIN: hello is this Y/n

Y/N: yes, May I ask who this is?

JIN: I am Kim Seokjin from BTS. Look I clearly know that today you did not come intentionally knowing that you were going to meet us. But we really want your help for treating Namjoon. we cannot control his anger and he is getting more angrier day by day. 

Y/N: But Mr.Jin I-

(Jin cuts Y/n from speaking)

JIN: I don't want any excuses. He will not come to your working place now. From tomorrow you have to come to our house to treat him.

Jin cuts the call

𝐘/𝐍(𝐏𝐎𝐕)

OMG!!!!! What should I do now. Should I leave my Job but I don't want to do that.

Why am I so stupid. If Ididn't hide inside the closet I could have treated him there but now I have to go to their house. Why is my life getting tough!

I tried sleeeping but just by thinking about going to their house tomorrow makes me scared.

I toss and turn in my bed till I sleep.....

Hope you're enjoying!!!! 

Saranghae☺ 💜