CH-11

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I shouldn't have done that to her...ugh! I groned in anger and frustation I think I should tell her about my company. 

// 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 // (𝗖𝗛-𝟵)

"p..please don't do a....anything to my friends I'll tell you e...everything" taeyong said. "Areum your ex made her own strong mafia group and she gave me money to steal your company goods because she wants to take over your company." After he said that, I couldn't stop myself but to punch him hard "How could you betray me like that. I trusted you the most, if you wanted money you could have asked me." I said to him. After that he said "I...I'm sorry".

// 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 //

Why is Areum doing that. After we arrived in this house I got a call from Areum saying that she would kill y/n if I don't give my company to her. That's why I decided on secretly taking them to hawaii and stay here till I defeat her. 

The houseworker came to clean my room after that I changed and went to the hall. I saw everyone sitting there some sleeping on the sofa and some on their cellphones. "guys" I said. "Namjoon are you fine" J-hope asked. "where is y/n?" I asked him. everybody woke up. "hyung what did you do to y/n? She was crying." jungkook said after that jimin said "hyung I think you should be more soft towards her"

"where is she?" I asked them. "she's in her room" yoongi said. I went to her room. I've decided on telling her about my company but if I tell her the reason we are here in Hawaii and she could get killed there ,she would be terrified.

𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I went to my room I don't know why I said that I love him. I mean i'm attracted to him but I know this relationship is not possible. But whenever he touches me and kisses me I feel different. Maybe because I've never kissed anyone or I'm ignoring my feelings, I'm so confused. We both haven't even spent much time together. 

While I was sitting near my window I heard a click sound from the door I still try to not look at that person. I can hear the footsteps coming near me, the person comes infront of me and sits down on the ground. "y/n I'm sorry about earlier, I couldn't control myself, my anger took over me. Look I'm here to clear somethings about this situation, I won't be able to tell you everything." Namjoon said with a soft and sad tone. "i...its ok I know you have anger issues and that's why I am here. I just want you to trust me and empty out your heart. If you keep it to yourself you'll be more sad and angrier everyday. Okay now tell me what you wanted to say" I said to him. I don't want to pressurise him but if he keeps everything to himself he's going to be more frustated. I think and care about him more than I did the very first time, I might not know his situation but I feel bad for him. He heavily sighed 

"So y/n.....I wanted to say that......I'm not only a mafia but also a CEO of Bangtan enterprises" he said. My eyes went wide "what?! B.....Bangtan enterprises is yours?" I said shocked. I mean I don't know much about that company  but all I know is, it is the biggest marketing company or something. And I also heard from people that their CEO is hot but I never knew it was Namjoon himself. How many more shocking news to hear from this man. "yeah and we are here because we really wanted a vacation, and as you mentioned about our vacation before so that's why we all are here." he said with a smile but as I can easily analyze a person's emotion all I can say is that it was a fake smile. He is definately hiding more from me. 

But I can see him looking and me a smirking a bit. Gosh this guy really has a bipolar behavior. "w..what is it?" I asked him "you said that you loved me before running away" he still had that damn smirk. "o..oh t..that umm....yeah kinda" I was not lying when I said this but still. "okay we're going to a beach lets go" as he said this he grabbed my hand and took me where everyone was sitting.

"guys let's go to the beach" Namjoon said smiling. "YAYY FINALLY" Jimin and taehyung said while jumping from their seats. while they all were going out Sim came to me and said "y/n I hope you are fine" "yeah I'm fine" I said to her and smiled to let her know I was fine.

We all went to the beach and had fun. We also went near the shallow ocean water and splashed on each other. I never felt like I was with the mafia's they are so good and now I'm becoming more comfortable with them. I was too scared to go more deeper in the water but suddenly Namjoon came from behind and held me in a bridal style and carried me deeper in the ocean. His arms felt so warm and comfy, there were water drops dripping from his hair locks which made him look so hot. He noticed me staring at him so he slapshed water on my face and giggled. it's the first time I'm seeing him so happy and giggly. The rest of the BTS members also came except sim, jungkook and yoongi who were nowhere to be seen. After sometime we went and sat down on the sand. It was so fun, Namjoon asked me whether I was cold and I nodded suddenly he hugged me from the back which made me warm. We could see the orange sun mixing in the water. while looking at the sunset I could see jin looked at me and Namjoon and then smirked to jhope. I got embarrassed and got up "I think we should go back It's getting darker and Jin I'm hungry" I said while fake pouting. "oh yeah sure y/n I will cook something speacial for all of you today" he said happily.

Namjoon grabbed my hand and we walked back to our house which was near the beach. While walking,  far away I saw two familiar figures "is that sim and jungkook" I said pointing at them. right when I said that jungkook picked sim up by the waist and kissed her. "omo! are they kissing?" Jin said "yeah hyung! they are it's so romantic" jhope said while clapping his hands very fast. Sim and jungkook saw us and started coming towards us "hyung! I'm officially in a relationship with Sim" jungkook said happily. "congrats" we all said together. Sim came to me and I hugged her finally my bestie is in a relationship.

Today I had so much fun after a very long time. I don't even remember the last time I went to a vacation. I could see Namjoon smiling finally he is not angry anymore. We all reached our house and saw yoongi standing infront of the entrance. "what happened hyung?" Namjoon asked after that yoongi spoke looking down

"She's here"