Chapter 1

Hayley's POV

Today we go back to school I'm excited to see my best friends. I got everything I need this year. I ran downstairs with my stuff and see my mother waiting for me. "I know lets go." We apparated their. "Alright be good and owl me if you need anything. Said Mom." "Alright I will." "And tell Mary Louis and Nora no more I don't need another letter from Minnie. Said Mom." "Alright I will tell them love you mom." "I love you too now go find the girls. Said Mom." I walked off. I had my quidditch book in my hand so I can show the girl's how to play. Then I bumped into someone and dropped my book. I picked it up and turned around to say sorry. "Sorry didn't mean to bump into you." "It's alright you play. Said James." He pointed to my book. "Yeah I do I'm the Gryffindor seeker." "I use to be a seeker for Gryffindor to what's your name. Said James." "What's yours. Said James." He looked at me like I was kidding but I wasn't I didn't know his name. "I'm James Potter. Said James." "Nice to meet you and I'm Hayley Lorenzo." He looked at me weird. "Lorenzo is your mom's name Jennifer. Said James." "Yeah that's her." Then I felt someone put their hands on my shoulder. "Liz I thought you went to look for the girls. Said Mom." "I was then I bumped into this man." She nodded she looked at the man and both of their eyes widen. "James nice to see you again. Said Mom." "This your daughter. Said James." Is he dumb he literally asked me. "Yeah she is. Said Mom." Then some people walked over to us. "Jennifer is that you. Said Sirius." "Yes Sirius it's me. Said Mom." They hugged I was just being nosy trying to find out what's going on. They started to talk. "Mom who are these people." "They are the Potters Lily Potter James Potter Sirius Black Remus Lupin and Marlene McKinnon they are famous. Said Mom." They are wow I didn't know. "They are." "Yeah they are Star. Said Mary." I turned around and saw my best friends so I ran to them. "God I missed you two." They laughed a little. "We missed you to Liz. Said Nora." "Wait so their famous." They all started to laugh and Nora slapped my head. "Yes Liz their the Potter's. Said Nora." I looked at her confused. "Who." "The people who survived the killing curse. Said Mary." "Oh them." I shrugged my shoulders because I didn't care at all. "Star use your brain sometimes. Said Mary." "I will when we get to school." We walked back over to my mom. "Hey girls. Said Mom." "Hey Jen. Said Mary and Nora." They all started to talk I was the only one not talking. "So you really didn't know about us. Said James." "Not a clue." He chuckled. "How old are you. Said James." "14." "I have a son who's the same age as you Harry Potter you might know him. Said James." I shook my head no. "You don't know him. Said James." "No she doesn't because she's either hiding in our dorm or in the quidditch field ignoring everyone she only knows us two. Said Mary." I gasped and put my hand on my heart. "Ouch Mary you wound me." She slapped my arm. "Shut up. Said Mary." I laughed at her. "So are you two ready to learn." I had a smirk on my face. They both looked at me with their eyes widen. "No. Said Nora." "C'mon it'll be fun." "Till we fall off Liz no. Said Nora." "What will be fun. Said Mom." "I'm gonna teach them how to play quidditch." "No. Said Mom." I gasped and looked at her. "You wounded me mother and why not." "Because you are obsessed with quidditch and when it comes to it you need it to be perfect. Said Mom." "No I'm not." "Yes you are Star you are obsessed. Said Mary." "Nor and Marbear it'll be fine." "No we don't want to die. Said Nora." "You won't I'm the best teacher out their." "You fell off your broom before it left the ground last year. Said Mary." "Hey hey we don't bring that up." I looked at them two. "Fine I guess I'll train 1st years then." Then we heard the whistle. "Bye luvs girls keep her away from the 1st years bye. Said Mom." "We will. Said Nora." "Bye mum." We walked off to the train.