Chapter 46

Hayley's POV

It's been a week since everything has happened. The hospital is making us go to therapy. I walked into the therapist office where we meet for our sessions. I sat down and didn't say anything. It was a group session today.

I got up and left to go do my rotations. I finished them and went to the E.R. I get flash backs sometimes of everything.

James POV

We went to go visit Hayley at the hospital today to see if she wanted to go out for lunch with us. We call her friends and told them they all came with us. We walked in and saw her with someone so we waited.

Someone grabbed her and took her to a room. We followed and listened to them. "Hayley I need you to calm down. Said Mark." "She wants to die Mark she wants to die. Said Hayley." "Hayley hey hey it's alright listen to me people forget their medications when they come here it's alright. Said Mark." He pulled her into a hug. "Go for lunch. Said Mark." "I have patients. Said Hayley." "You haven't been cleared yet Hayley so all you can do is see them so go for lunch. Said Mark." "Fine. Said Hayley." She walked out and we walked to her. Her friends we're with us and the so were her aunts and uncles. "Hayley." "What. Yelled Hayley." She turned around and looked at us. "Hey it's just us. Said Jen." "Oh. Said Hayley." "You alright luv. Said Bexs." "I'm fine Aunt Rebekah what do you guys need. Said Hayley." "We wanted to know if you wanted to come to lunch with us. Said Lily." "Sure why not don't got patients might as well. Said Hayley." We all went to grab some food. We sat down and waited for our food. "Hayley how was therapy today. Said Jen." "It was alright it was a group session today. Said Hayley." "That's good. Said Malia." "I guess. Said Hayley." "Hayley what happened in their luv. Said Freya." "What do you mean. Said Hayley." "We saw what happened with the lady luv. Said Kol." "Nothing happened Uncle Kol. Can we not talk about this. Said Hayley." "Yeah. Said Jen." "So Hayley how's you and Hardin. Said Kol." "We broke up. Said Hayley." "How come. Said Kol." "He cheated again and I caught him that was a couple years ago right before we graduated. Said Hayley." "Good thing he got a bat to his face huh. Said Nik." "Yeah I guess. Said Hayley." We didn't say anything and she looked zoned out to hear anything. "She's not ok. Said Lydia." "We know she's been like this since last week." "But she will get better. Said Derek." "Yeah." "Hayley luv. Said Jen." She looked back at Jennifer. "Yeah mum. Said Hayley." "We're you spending the night again. Said Jen." "Yeah. Said Hayley." "So what position are you going into. Said Nik." "Probably Neuro me and Ethan want to do something together so we picked neuro. Said Hayley." "Wait as in Ethan from high school Ethan. Said Malia." "Yeah that's him. Said Hayley." "You talk to him since when. Said Kira." "Well we live together and for a couple years now. Said Hayley." "So you guys live together huh. Said Scott." "You guys dating. Said Stiles." "No we aren't I didn't want to live alone after Hardin left so we moved in together worked out because we never see each other unless we are in the hospital together. Said Hayley." "But you live together how. Said Lydia." "Well different work schedules and when we do one of us is heading to bed. Said Hayley." They nodded and the food came.

.*.*.*.*.

We went back to the hospital to take Hayley back. We walked in with her. "Hayley come here. Said ??." She walked over to him. "Who is he. Said Remus." "Probably her boss. Said Sirius." "Or therapist. Said Jen." She walked back towards us. "Who was that princess." "My therapist. Said Hayley." "What he say. Said Derek." "He talk to my boss they want me to take today and tomorrow off. Said Hayley." "Want to come back with us." "Yeah let tell Ethan then we can go. Said Hayley." "Alright. Said Jen." She walked off. "So he works here with her. Said Nik." "Did you not listen to the conversation earlier. Said Lydia." "No I didn't. Said Nik." "Yeah he does. Said Malia." She walked back over to us. "Ready." "Yeah. Said Hayley." "Your not gonna change. Said Jen." "No it's fine. Said Hayley." We left and went home.