Chapter 5

Jennifer's POV

Hayley turned around and she had tears in her eyes. "Hayley why are you acting like this." "I just want dad back mom. Said Hayley." She walked over to me and hugged me and started to cry. "Me to but why are you acting like this." "I'm sorry I just really miss him why did he have to go. Said Hayley." "I don't know Liz I don't know why." I knew I should let James get to know her now. It broke my heart for her to be like this. "Hayley it's gonna be alright." "No it's not mom he's gone and never coming back. Said Hayley." "He might not be coming back but everything will get better I promise you." She pulled away from the hug and wiped her face. "Go to sleep luv alright." "Alright I love you mom. Said Hayley." "I love you too now bye." She walked off I could feel James and the others presence behind me. I sighed and turned around and saw them. "Jen. Said James." "Yes James you could get to know her." "I can. Said James." "Yeah you can but you can't tell her not yet you'll have to wait because as you can see she has your temper." "Wait are you serious. Said James." "Yes James she deserves to get to know you." I sighed. "Don't make me regret it either James." James and Sirius both came and hugged me. "We won't make you regret it Jen. Said Sirius." "I said James." "Well I'm gonna be in her life to so. Said Sirius." "She compared you two the floor Sirius. Said James." I looked at them confused. "Nothing. Said James." "Alright then stop hugging me now." They both let go of me. "She has your temper James plus mine so if you approach her just be careful." "Why. Said James." "Just a warning James and when she finds out she'll be mad and maybe not talk to us for a week or so you'll just have to give her time." "Wait so I could tell her. Said James." "Not yet get to know her first then we could tell her." "Deal. Said James." "Now I'm leaving." I was walking off when. "Jen. Said James." I stopped and turned around. "What." "Thank you. Said James." I nodded and left.

Hayley's POV

I wasn't tired so I went to the astronomy tower to clear my mind. After everything that has happen from a couple months ago to the last two day. I'm not mad at anybody it's just a lot to take in from losing my dad to having to do this stupid tournament. I was to busy in my thoughts to notice somebody next to me. I looked and saw James Potter. "I thought your mom said go to bed. Said James." "Not tired you." "Not tired either why are you up here. Said James." I sighed. "Let me rephrase that why are you really up here. Said James." "To clear my mind it's peaceful up here." "What's going on up their. Said James." He pointed to my head. I don't want anyone to know but I have to talk to somebody. I got caught up in my thoughts again to notice he was waiting for me to answer. "Hayley. Said James." I snapped out of it and looked at my hands. "Hayley what's going on. Said James." "Nothing." "No your not your hiding your problems what's wrong. Said James." He was right I am hiding my problems so I don't have to deal with them. "I'm not hiding my problems." "Yes you are because I'm the same way I hide them till I can't hide them anymore so what's wrong Hayley. Said James." "I'm fine theirs nothing wrong." "Your lying Hayley whatever you say to me I'm not telling anyone else I promise. Said James." I sighed I knew he wasn't gonna let it go. "Everything from my dad's death to the past two day's. It's like the entire universe turned against me." I sighed and laid on the floor and closed my eye's. "I can assure you it didn't turn on you. Said James." "Well it did because the damm ministry can't find the person who put my name in that stupid cuppy thing and I have to do it." "The goblet of fire. Said James." "That's what that stupid cup thingy is." He shook his head yes. "Well I have to do that then everything else is just not going how I wanted to go this year." "How did you want this year to go then. Said James." "Well for starters not have this stupid tournament then win house cup and become quidditch captain and have the best year with my best friends now I can't because of this stupid tournament." I sighed. "Well you can have it next year. Said James." "It's not the same it was supposed to be this year not next year god everything sucks." I sat up next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. "Your the second coolest professor yknow." "Who's the first. Said James." "Minnie is of course she'll always be my first favorite." "She's my favorite to and I feel honoured. Said James." I smiled. "Can we not tell my mom about this." "Yeah I won't. Said James." We just watched the star's.