Chapter 35

Hayley POV

"Are you sure you want me to see them. Said Ethan." "Yeah go ahead." "It will only show us two got it. Said Ethan." I nodded and he did it.

(Lydia and Stiles is you.)

"Who was that girl had got stabbed. Said Ethan." "She was my best friend we did everything together." "I'm sorry to hear that. Said Ethan." "Yeah go ahead and go to the next one." He nodded.

(You Stiles)

"Did you really do all that. Said Ethan." We both laughed. "Yeah I did." "Yknow your acutally funny. Said Ethan." "Thank you Ethan I have question." "Yeah what's up. Said Ethan." "This may sound weird but do you like boys." "Yeah I do why. Said Ethan." "Because I have the perfect friend for you." He laughed. "Alright give me his number later. Said Ethan." "I will next one."

"Who was he. Said Ethan." "My boyfriend we made up I trust him and he trust me." "That's good. Said Ethan." "Yeah."

"Hayley I'm so sorry you went through that. Said Ethan." "Yknow your the first person to ever see that." "I won't tell anyone. Said Ethan." "I know that's why I showed you." "You trust me. Said Ethan" "Yeah I do even if we just met." "I trust you to but I have to go my family is waiting good luck with your mom. Said Ethan." "Thanks." He left then I heard my name.

(Ignore the ending.) I had some tear slide down my face. "I missed you." "I know and I'm sorry about Allison luv. Said Freya." "I miss her aunt Freya." "I know I also heard what happened between you and your mom. Said Freya." "Uncle Kol huh." "Yeah he told me. Said Freya." We sat down and ate some food. "Lets head back to the compound its late for you to drive. Said Freya." "Yeah." It was a few stores down so it wasn't far. "I miss dad Aunt Freya." "Me to I miss him to Hayley. Said Freya." "I wish he was here he would know what to do." "I know lets get you to your room. Said Freya." I said goodnight to everyone and went to bed.

Sorry it's short.